legendofmir.co.uk

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Like stated, before there are a lot more changes, however this thread is boring me now; so perhaps it should be cleaned by a mod and put back on topic.

I don't think there ever was a topic on this thread.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't think there ever was a topic on this thread.

The topic was kids in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Next week I'm running a seminar on not being a ****. Or is that attending? Must check my diary!

DevilsKnight

I
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 1, 2004
Like stated, before there are a lot more changes, however this thread is boring me now; so perhaps it should be cleaned by a mod and put back on topic.

Well in theory it is still on topic, you guys all slated the OP for copying someones work.
Then another individual commented on how you had done the same.

Off Topic:
I'm a little bit confused about what you guys are achieving from your closed beta if your saying loads of stuff is going to be changed?

To the OP, site doesn't look too bad. A bit more work and tidying up and it will be there

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Well in theory it is still on topic, you guys all slated the OP for copying someones work.

Off Topic:
I'm a little bit confused about what you guys are achieving from your closed beta if your saying loads of stuff is going to be changed?

To the OP, site doesn't look too bad. A bit more work and tidying up and it will be there

Phases.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Without sounding a dick (well it may sound it, but I'm not intending it), why do any of those changes make you feel like it's a valid or decent edit?

Alight you are going to make massive changes when it goes live, as you have said multiple times. But going purely on what we have now, you may as well say "look at this car, it's exactly the same as a Golf but I've changed the aerial to be slightly thicker - new car!" You've not even changed the colour at this point :S

I'm really looking forward to the server don't get me wrong, and you guys seem solid in communication and maturity- but don't fight battles like this where you are always going to come off poorly regardless of your intentions.

Obviously my opinion, I don't know enough about anything to have a valuable input, but hey.... :D

It wasn't a serious post, I was just being sarcastic for Tai :P I know how he loves sarcasm ;)

Off Topic:
The interface was never complete when we went into beta as it was just a cosmetic thing that could be done later. 80% of the interface was still using the old images, the new bit's that we added were not always fully functional or in a complete state.

In closed beta we managed to identify a variety of balancing issues, potential game breaking bugs/ crashes and little glitches that damage the players gaming experience.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
xX69Xx said:
Because there are two types of copying, using an idea and things used in this idea to make something, or literally taking the idea and using it as your own.

Still f.ucking copying.

Copy cat c.unts.

Just had to point that out, you're argument and the points you have made about your server are all ****, and the changes in the screenshot someone posted.... Did that take you what, one night?

Kids these days.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Still f.ucking copying.

Copy cat c.unts.

Just had to point that out, you're argument and the points you have made about your server are all ****, and the changes in the screenshot someone posted.... Did that take you what, one night?

Kids these days.
seriously can someone infract this foul mouthed Mir geek

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Still f.ucking copying.

Copy cat c.unts.

Kids these days.

This only highlights how you have not read this thread at all.

Also, 1 night? I wish. Please though, if you think you can do it in one night. The tools are at your exposal to try.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
This only highlights how you have not read this thread at all.

Also, 1 night? I wish. Please though, if you think you can do it in one night. The tools are at your exposal to try.
Oh he could he drinks iron bru and eats haggis for every meal

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Bump

Can we get back to discussing the 'laziness and thieving of Chronicles Interface' as requested by the Apocalypse team

xx69xx said:
Im sure you think recoloring is just 1 line of code, but that would not surprise me.

Right click > Hue

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Bump

Can we get back to discussing the 'laziness and thieving of Chronicles Interface' as requested by the Apocalypse team

Right click > Hue

Convert -> Export -> Open -> Some settings -> Hue?
I don't do the images but i can imagine it's work than you state.

On a serious note, get you ass back into admin and fix this stupid multi-quote thing that keeps saving and posting everytime...

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Recoloring does not even involve code, what is this so called clever bullshit talk?

This is why you don't code. How do you think players are coloured when you are poisoned?

e09b713eaeb6f8b0676219409e78b58c5d0109c54ed5e6a18c5a83e8488debde.jpg

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
This is why you don't code. How do you think players are coloured when you are poisoned?

e09b713eaeb6f8b0676219409e78b58c5d0109c54ed5e6a18c5a83e8488debde.jpg

Isn't the interface just a recoloring on photoshop? Weren't on about poisoning. We aren't all experts here in coding just like you stated I don't code so I won't know but I assumed it's a data file you just export the images and recolor?