Leo Crasher = Lucky!

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Damn game! Was sooo gonna beat your score aswell :(. For some reason it decided not to spawn any more asteroids!:cray:

Shot at 2007-07-02

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Yes. BurntSoul was cheated. We demand to know why! Its daylight robbery.

Exactly! I want justice!

Was there really any point in this thread? ....

Is there any point developing a 6 year old game when there are far more advanced ones out there? I think you will find most things are "pointless" but we do them anyway.

Agreed it was a pretty pointless post but im bored with nothing better 2 do, I also felt like moaning cause I was cheated!

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Heh. That happens to me a lot. I tend to find shooting the sides sometimes yields results.

Don't be too happy though, I'm sad enough to be regularly on the neave asteroids scoreboard with a couple of million points. So any victory would be short lived :P

/Leo

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Heh. That happens to me a lot. I tend to find shooting the sides sometimes yields results.

Don't be too happy though, I'm sad enough to be regularly on the neave asteroids scoreboard with a couple of million points. So any victory would be short lived :P

/Leo

Wtf, couple of mill lol? I understand its an easy game and you can technicly go on forever until you get bored, but millions must take ages!

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
As LOMCN staff Leocrasher can stop the asteroids spawning.

You have been killed by the LOMCN system.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Exactly! I want justice!

Is there any point developing a 6 year old game when there are far more advanced ones out there? I think you will find most things are "pointless" but we do them anyway.

Agreed it was a pretty pointless post but im bored with nothing better 2 do, I also felt like moaning cause I was cheated!

So your basically its not pointless, and it is pointless? ...

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
So your basically its not pointless, and it is pointless? ...

No mate, im saying it is pointless, but most things are. What makes you think im saying it wasn't pointless lol? I was merely pointing out that a lot of things are :)

thaface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
Wtf, couple of mill lol? I understand its an easy game and you can technicly go on forever until you get bored, but millions must take ages!

Some People Just Dont Have Anything CONSTRUCTIVE To Do With There Lives

I Mean Come On!! Think About It? Your Sitting At Your PC Playing a 1970's Retro Game For Hours, The Same Animation Over and Over.
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) is damage to the fingers, wrists and other parts of the body due to repeated movements over a long period of time

At Least Your Not As Bad As This Dude who set a world record of 41,336,440 points on the classic arcade game Asteroids...

I Think He Took (RSI) To Another Level

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006

I Mean Come On!! Think About It? Your Sitting At Your PC Playing a 1970's Retro Game For Hours, The Same Animation Over and Over.
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) is damage to the fingers, wrists and other parts of the body due to repeated movements over a long period of time

At Least Your Not As Bad As This Dude who set a world record of 41,336,440 points on the classic arcade game Asteroids...

Haha your clueless. I play it for hours? No no no. You could not be more wrong, I get bored ****less after 1 game, 20 mins max lol. I just have it running in the background when im talking on MSN and the convos go dry.

I agree with you, I waste my life cause I play a game for 20 mins a week when im bored, may aswell go hang myself!

Ps Stop Adding Random capital Letters into posts, it Must Take you so Long to Mix And match you a so wasting Your Life! But leas Your Not as Bad as This Dude, he wrote 5000 Pages Like this and He took RSI to a New Level.

Last edited:

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005

Hello smart-arse
whats 1 + 1 ?

thaface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
.....And then the 'Mis-understanding' people have something to say

Typing With Capitals Doesnt Take Me Long, I Have A Program That Auto Does It For Me,

Only Clowns Judge Want They Cannot Understand.

'VICTORY AS NO MEANING, DEFEAT ALLOWS NONE'
maybe you clowns will have something to say about that saying above, but thats because you are lacking in 'common sense', and before you say whats the purpose of it? its a moral, You dont understand it so you shoot it down.

BurntSoul,
Did you even know who i directed the 'Rinsage' of Asteroids to??
It wasnt the clown(YOU) who suddenly claims he plays 20minutes whilst its in the background when talking on MSN, (After I Posted) But says (before i posted) i played it that LONG i ran out of asteroids to shoot

And you might as well not even speak,
tahface is 10, I Used To Type Like This when I was 10.

Have you just turned 11 or something? your quick to insult my intelligence when u cant even spell my name
LMFAO,

My point in 'dumb terms' was that life is precious, why spend all day becoming a twin of you personal computer? get out more!
And when you try to insult people who are not having a dig at you, it prooves you know deep down, your sad.

SO BE COOL, Why do most people think people are slagging all the time, If i spoke to you directly what i said, my tone of voice wouldnt indicate that i am disrespecting anyone, so why judge the words ?

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
you're here the same as everyone else, so don't try and pull the "LOLZ YOU GOT NO LIFE" argument.