Locms 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
Server Back Online
But Got New IP:-80.0.117.36

Download for Client I/P Change on LordofChaos Forum,
Just download and extract into the client folder

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
well this server looks brill and ill look forward to boosting the community and ill see you ingame //

Snoopdog/Nik

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
Hmm tried going on the LoC website and Forum but just keep gettin Page Cannot be Displayed? 3-4 other ppls tried and got the same any ideas cos i really wanna get back playing

hype

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 20, 2005
Dragonrage said:
Hmm tried going on the LoC website and Forum but just keep gettin Page Cannot be Displayed? 3-4 other ppls tried and got the same any ideas cos i really wanna get back playing
I was beginning to think it was only me that couldnt get on this website. Sometimes, randomly I can get on..weird.
But I do have a workaround lol.
http://anonymouse.org
insert lordofchaos.net in the addy window for www and off u go. Have to log on everysingle time but no prob also theres little pop up banner window that loads on every click but you can x out of those.
enjoy

Last edited:

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
Thx that seems to let me on for some reason, several of my contact list tried and failed for the website to come up but a select few were able to get on it, wierd, had a good Night tho Last night got a few new rares server coming on well ^_^

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
can someone post link 2 exe plz cant find on fourm no download page...:(

/Dalisu
/SharedAccount

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
Just added New:- Pet Summon Scroll for all classes.
Just double click on it and it automaticaly gives you the appropriate pet for your class and level.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Ok I'm not really the one for complaing about GM's and that but this take's the **** I have three characters, I came back a while ago to play the odd time, I find the I had two wizard's so I tryed to change job but at the time it wasn't working so I lost out on 5mill so I asked Athena (host/owner) to change my job, so she did and she forgot to delete my skill's. By right's I should of told her but I didn't but as I was playing Ziplt I was wondering what's the point when my wizard's higher and much more fun, so I hardly ever played that character, but tonight the was a Sabuk Wall war and like I should do I went on wizard and found it harder to pvp as Tao's poision drain's HP quick, so I switch item's an that over to my tao and I fight in the war (losing at this point so there was no advantage there really apart from the fact I'm hitting more than I should but anyway after about an hour passed TheFury and Blue came online and joined in (current leaders of my guild) and we was wupping their ass and I end up getting lag like everyone else.

Anyway we faught and faught untill I broke a 2nd wall and went in and took the wall for my guild, then after abit my skill's was getting deleted I wasn't saying anything really untill I got a message from Zenna (Athena's GM) saying "if you dont stop using other skill's im going to kick you" (or something along those line's so I try to stop but as most people get use to pressing skill's and I was kicked, Fair enoth but then there's announcements by Athena saying "Don't bother fighting the war as it aidid unfairly by Ziplt" so I ask her what she was playing at etc... (Most of the time we was fighting I was only one in Palace so I wasn't fighting) anyway I said to her "unfairly aidid?" As josh one of the player's currently playing he was fighting in the war with the item's he was given directly from Athena the Demon Lord set (hard to get full set and he get's in a cople of day's of returning) but that's to do with the pvp between Josh and TheFury detail's are here which is totaly unfair to every other player on the server who work for their item's (I am a friend of TheFury's but I am not on his side nethier) so was she right to take the wall of us and please remember I was a previous GM of this server and I was pretty much banned for the same thing and other's have been banned for it.

Pete

And I wouldnt be suprised if I etier get banned or something done to me for making this post.

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
petesn00beh said:
I was a previous GM of this server and I was pretty much banned for the same thing and other's have been banned for it.
Thats a load of bull as although as a GM you had a nack of getting players backs up with your aggresive attitude and ended up an unpopular gm I always defended you because you broke no gm rules although it did entail creating and modifying some rules to curtail your actions at times, you were never banned, you went off the internet for personal reason that you told me about.

yes others have been banned for giving stuff out without admin permision and if the occasion arises in the future will be then

I am admin
and what I gave out was for a reason be it a bad decision or not and it was not done on the side and was not hiden from other players as has been the case with some GM'S

petesn00beh said:
And I wouldnt be suprised if I etier get banned or something done to me for making this post.

Your game accounts was already banned befor you made this post
your game accounts was not banned for explioting my oversite in not deleting your wiizz skills after helping you with the job change to tao, due to the npc not working properly, It was banned because of your abusive aggresive attitude. which you then went on to display to all the players in the tavern with your continue making of charachters to spam the chat with swearing

I dont ban people for making critical posts as long as they are not abusive or swearing in fact I have left the identical posts that u posted on my forum, for others to comment on which some have already done

Funny how people like you are soon there to say somthing about what they dont like or about bugs and errors when they think it to there disadvantage, but when its bug or oversite that they can exploit to there advantage they keep quite as you did.

Last edited:

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Depends what you class as easy leveling as some people might find it easy to level and other people might find it hard:). But its quite hard leveling i think
/JadeFox

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Hey I cant get accesses to the client, but i reli wanna play!!!!!!!!! can som1 send by msn or host it from somwere else, thanks.

My msn is [email protected]
:D:D:D Thanks:D:D:D

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
mishy, Thanks, got the client :D but got one more problem, ive changed the mir.ini and mir setup.ini in the client to ur ip (80.0.117.36) but i cant seem to connect, is there anything else i need to change :S thanks!
/Baron1