Locms 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
server was down from approx 02:50 till 03:55 this morning 09-03-06
due to NTL
Have just realised @ 07:00 that have now got new I/P

but server is up and running on new I/P

New server I/P patch at forums:- http://www.lordofchaos.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=757&st=0#entry2586

Some people seem to be having touble getting on the forum not sure why so here is a direct link to the IP Patch.
not sure if it will solve the problem though as it is on the same domain server.
This one is a direct link to the download
IP Change Download

-------------------------------------------------

Peppe
Downloads are on my forums

Last edited:

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
HAHAHHAHAH allllll new comers dont play!!! u may get kicked off server and ur pass changed forcing u to make a new account to say sorry to the gm for NO REASON AT ALL the gms are corrupt and dont have a life.....gbtyvmcyal8a

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
02goswej said:
HAHAHHAHAH allllll new comers dont play!!! u may get kicked off server and ur pass changed forcing u to make a new account to say sorry to the gm for NO REASON AT ALL the gms are corrupt and dont have a life.....gbtyvmcyal8a

Oh dear do i detect sour grapes?..... To be honest as with any server pple should just try them out for themselves then come to their own conclusion.Not listen to the views of some one who has obviously been penalised for doing something they shouldnt have.Over all it is a decent server and it has been arround for quiet some time now so i think that speaks for itself

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
sweetfa said:
Oh dear do i detect sour grapes?..... To be honest as with any server pple should just try them out for themselves then come to their own conclusion.Not listen to the views of some one who has obviously been penalised for doing something they shouldnt have.Over all it is a decent server and it has been arround for quiet some time now so i think that speaks for itself

yes i do agree i was angry when i writ this post because i got alll my accounts changed for no reason....i did not do anything that i know of... the only thing i can think of is when my cousin was playing on my pc on that server he sed he swore or summit...... this is what is unfair i even sed SORRY to the gm and she banned the account i sed sorry on...... and i didnt even need to say sorry cause if my IP did somthing wrong then it wasnt me that shudda been saying sorry it shudda been my cousin....... this is what pisses me off about some servers. its in human nature to get stressed and say a few sware words if u r pissed off obviously you cant control anger allll the time somtimes you just blow! anyway....seems im not getting my password back what i dont seem is fair AT ALL anyways...

cya ¬_¬

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
U know even if it was ur cousin, u'd have a better chance of gettin ur char back if u just say it was u swearing lol.

If u haven't realised most people who get this on other servers say that it was their brother, or cousin lol, just looks like complete bull, as does ur post.

So just say it was u, u get a lot better chance :P

P.S: Its very easy not to swear u know, i can control my anger easily lol, i don't swear if i don't want to, theres no such thing as 'needing' to swear either :P and u can control anger, some people just choose not to.

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
No Accounts get banned for no reason
And I dont ban people for the occasional swearing in normal conversation, as we all do it at times unintentionaly, I just pm telling them to be carfull.

What I wont tolerate is abusive behavoure of any sort to anyone
and the creating of accounts/characters to give abuse and cause discord or with deliberate abusive names, all of which was the case in this instance.
which entailed me initialy deleting just that account.

at which more accounts were made giving abuse so I then banned all and any accounts associated with the IP involved.

I dont offer any appologies for my actions as they are more than justified.
It is well posted on my forums what action will be taken in this instance.

And if it is the couple of people who I think it is, that were banned from the server for exploiting and have since been doing this sort of thing for a few weeks now, well they know I am banning every account associated with ip's that are used in this way.
And it just shows what little respect they have for friends or family deliberatly doing this from their ip knowing all associated accounts get banned.
So the only persons you have to blame is your cousin if thats who it was and youself for not making sure your computer was not used in an abusive way.

Last edited:

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
michelle said:
And I dont ban people for the occasional swearing in normal conversation, as we all do it at times unintentionaly, I just pm telling them to be carfull.

and the creating of accounts/characters to give abuse and cause discord or with deliberate abusive names, all of which was the case in this instance.

at which more accounts were made giving abuse so I then banned all and any accounts associated with the IP involved.

And if it is the couple of people who I think it is, that were banned from the server for exploiting and have since been doing this sort of thing for a few weeks now, well they know I am banning every account associated with ip's that are used in this way.
And it just shows what little respect they have for friends or family deliberatly doing this from their ip knowing all associated accounts get banned.
So the only persons you have to blame is your cousin if thats who it was and youself for not making sure your computer was not used in an abusive way.

...i smell some BS!

i make 1 account with the name "GMSUXBALLZ" cause the account i made before with my cusins name "Cra1gy" was banned.... he did NOT HURL ANY!! ABUSE then i make a new char called "TehThing" and pm u saying "soz for somthing i dno what happened" i know it dont make sence...but it basically mean i was saying sorry for somthing i didint do.... it isnt my fault my cousin is down from durham for 2 weeks...he is a mir fan.... and he wanted to play a mir server.. so i decided to install for him....I DIDNT EXPECT TO GET BANNED FOR SAYING "PISSED" I MEAN....OMFG........... WHO BANS SOMONE EVEN FOR 1 HR OR 2 FOR SAY "PISSED!!!!" OMFG!!! that is al i can say.....

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
michelle said:

youre 1 gm is mentally retarded, cant put 1 sentence together, and my m8 was swearing and he got banned, if u dnt want swearing sensor it or ur gms too retarded to figure out how to sensor?

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Colonel said:
youre 1 gm is mentally retarded, cant put 1 sentence together, and my m8 was swearing and he got banned, if u dnt want swearing sensor it or ur gms too retarded to figure out how to sensor?

...CASE CLOSED...END OF!! ^_^ michelle got pwned :P

and Stan. Where are the rules of this server stated CLEARLY! and if there r ....where does it say "NO SAYING NAUGHTY WORDS LIKE "PISS" OF "ASS" LOL" not being offensive 2 u as u r on my msn...although we havnt talked in a while as i dont go on alot :S

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
02goswej said:
...CASE CLOSED...END OF!! ^_^ michelle got pwned :P

I find it somewhat puzzling you say michelle got pwned the last time i checked she still has access to the server, where as you on the other hand dont, therefor it looks to me that you are indeed the one that got "pwned"
And if it is indeed "case closed" then you will refrain from puting anymore pointless replies to this and stop wasting everyones time.

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Colonel said:

No im to "retarded" to figure out what your exactly trying to spell, Stupid 13 year old tupac wannabe go back to school they dont need little children like you on this forum.

petesn00beh said:
thats what I was banned for swearing and if they dont like it they could of stared it out insted of banning you.

What does stared mean?

02goswej said:
...CASE CLOSED...END OF!! ^_^ michelle got pwned

and Stan. Where are the rules of this server stated CLEARLY! and if there r ....where does it say "NO SAYING NAUGHTY WORDS LIKE "PISS" OF "ASS" LOL" not being offensive 2 u as u r on my msn...although we havnt talked in a while as i dont go on alot :S

How did she get in your words "pwned" Seriously does this server need little boys trying to act like you are a different colour/race.

To your other posts that you made: Yes i know that you want to cry out for help from people that the server is "cr*p" and other words you have said but no one really cares. It was your falt for lying about your "cousin" being on your account and then making accounts that abused the server owner. Well done

This server is good and it is in the best interests of every one that these people are ignored.

Last edited:

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
stared = **** *** ****** etc

oh and after me helping Athena with the skill's she didn't know about like deva puri and that the least she could of done was to give me a warning about my language but she just went in and banned me I know I did go ott on the part where she was giving items out because it was unfair to the rest of the server that one of the two people got one of the best set's without having to work for it where as the rest of us had to it made me peed of and as for the sabuk wall thing that was just stupid, I know I should of told her but every time I went to tell her she wasnt on and when she was on she was ethier afk and no reply and when she was back she didn't read it and I had a few issues to speak to her about. I think 90% of what she done to me was total unfair and I know a few things about the other people who have been banned she's been abit harsh on.

As a long player of LOCMS I think should of thought things through before acting I've played alot longer then most of the people playing LOCMS now I know she shouldnt make special previsions for the longer players but at least they have played the sevrer or come back to the server but it's just her she does things diffrently than everyone else and you may or may not like it, just alot of people say it's fair because they want the better players out. And I know alot of people wanted me out like josh bloo and a few other's because I had a smarter mind than them and had people who would stick by me no matter what. But of corse they didn't see how I ran a guild properly and they found it abit hard to understand that just three of us could defeat a bigger guild. Strength is in the freindship and thought not numbers.

Pete

Last edited:

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Cabbage said:
How did she get in your words "pwned" Seriously does this server need little boys trying to act like you are a different colour/race.

To your other posts that you made: Yes i know that you want to cry out for help from people that the server is "cr*p" and other words you have said but no one really cares. It was your falt for lying about your "cousin" being on your account and then making accounts that abused the server owner. Well done

This server is good and it is in the best interests of every one that these people are ignored.

HAHAHAHHAHA u think im trying to be another race.....uh y wud i do that.... u r probs a lil 8 yr old at ur desk wit one of them high chairs asking ur momy to type for u...... where do u get the idea i am trying to be another race...... oh and am i lying about my cousin...NO u dont know my life so shut ur over weight fat job up and think before you type...wops did i say that lemme correct.... think before you tell ur momy what to write. ............fking chavs -.- they all need killing

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
Will be Doing Easter Event for all Levels.

Will start 00:01 Friday 14th April
and end 24.00 Monday 17th April

Prize will be to have your Character name put on your OWN Weapon. (character name may need to be abrieviated depending on length, to fit).

Prize wil be for every one who completes Easter Event

Weapon must be what you can use at the level you are at the time.

Weapon can be an extra stasted wep if you have one

Note:- any weapon done under this event then becomes a personaly named weapon
so the rules pertaining to personaly named weapons will then apply.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules pertaining to personaly named weapons/Items.

these items are only to be used by the character they were made for and may not be used by any other character not even the owners other characters, or be traded by anyone including the character who they were made for.

Anyone other than the named charecter using, possesing or dealing with these Items will be dealt with by the Automated Cheat Detection PenalSystem were upon variouse penalties may be applied..

Anyone getting them through death drops must return them to the character they were made for or to Admin and not disposed off in ANY other way

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will post more details about Easter Event
as I decide what format it will take

but for the momment will say it will be more of a time consuming event than a hard one as its going to be for all levels

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
Have introduced crafting on Carlos NPC in Sabuk Weapon shop
Only weapon dura crafting is available at the momment to see how easy or hard it is to do
this test period will probably be for about a month or two depending how much use it gets,
once suffitiant people have used it and it has proved itself satisfactory I will then introduced more crafting skills

Only Option is:- Weapon Dura
with a 70% chance of success but be Warned there is a chance that your Weapon may Break in the process.

You Will need:-
1 Black Iron Ore of Dura 17 or higher
1 gold ore of dura 14 or higher

Required items ect may be alterd during this test period dependant on how hard/easy it proves to be