Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
urbanfox said:
Hitman blood money had good GFX and reminded me of a game I couldn't place but the gameplay sucked IMO. I don't have black and white two I don't think, but I have BF2/BF2 SF Expansion.

So I'll upload BF2 next, then H:BL, then BF2:SF.

whoop whoop. hitman 1 was amazing, hitman 2 was meh amazing, neva played hitman 3 all the way through.

hitman was the first game to have floppy dead ppl on the pc, so u can realisticaly drag them and shove them down a hole. funny as fcuk.

i hope BF2 is as good as ppl say it is, raven shield still isnt as tactical as id hoped.

EDIT: GTA: SA is working perfectly cheers :). Time to get me some cheats.

Last edited:

TRAXS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2005
hey im download the Raven sheild 1s how do u actual do it sorry if it been said in the theard but do i just download all the rar files then extract um in all 1 folder?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just extract the first one, its the same with everyone of urbans uploads.

extract the first one, and leave the others alone. then to play raven shield, goto the system folder, and run the exe there.

TRAXS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2005
farphit im downloading them all n putting in a folder so all i need 2 do is extract the frist RAR file then fine the exe then im good 2 go?

TRAXS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2005
wiked :) thxs for the tips m8 :)

lil off subject is raven sheild really good?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
DarkXXX said:
Kk, no problemo bud. Thanks anywho.

borrow turvers copy then just install ur zero hour ontop, so when u go online with zero hour, both ur generals wont conflict as there are different codes.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Tofas said:
borrow turvers copy then just install ur zero hour ontop, so when u go online with zero hour, both ur generals wont conflict as there are different codes.

I can't be arsed to go round to his to go and get it + if i ask him for it, he'll only forget lol.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
waiting for BF2 urban! im bored, gta's got boring.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
urbanfox said:
You're no fun. I was expecting someone to say I downloaded file 23 but the game won't play?!

And burning is for n00bs, image DRIVE!!!!!!!!

:bbcguy:

And how would you do that? :P

(I have Nero 7 - I think)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Perebble said:
And how would you do that? :P

(I have Nero 7 - I think)
Download Daemon tools 4.0 and mount the iso or bin or cue or whatever format the file is.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Ragnar said:
Download Daemon tools 4.0 and mount the iso or bin or cue or whatever format the file is.

Was just about to edit saying nvm :P.

Only this minute installed Nero off the CD and it was easy / obvious how to do it :P.

Thanks anyway.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
bump! urban can we have BF2 plzen! i need game nurishment.

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
ive downloaded Gun and ive mounted the file with daemon tools and it installed fine, but now when i double click on the F drive which is Gun, it comes up with a window with the options, PLAY, UNINSTALL, EXTRAS etc but when i click play, the window closes and a little box comes up saying
Cannot locate the DVD-ROM
Please insert the correct DVD-ROM, select OK and restart application
OK
running from the shortcut or files in program files and it gives the same error

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
maybe there's a crack on the dvd somewhere u need to use, i dont' know since i haven't downloaded but most games still need the cd/dvd cracks even while mounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.