LOMCN VIP's

XeroX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005
Solitude said:
I find your comment quite insulting. Never have I double posted or spammed, take one look at my post count in comparison to my time on this board and that's obvious. VIP's are reviewed thouroughly, that is why it takes around 4 or 5 days between being nominated and being accepted.

As Leo said earlier, if you feel someone is spamming/interrupting your thread you should use the "report bad post" link, which looks like a ! underneath the posters forum info.

--Solitude--

sorry if ive offended you sol, i should have said really in the post that not all people (like you) spam, and people like you are the ones who deserve VIP.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
admins friends

when i was friends with sawell he told me

'I was requested to be a LOMCN VIP and i don't even do anything for LOMCN'

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
SkyDragon said:
lmao! go Mental , what if your mummy tells you your special do you be a VIP then?
She says im special because i made a website called RaGEZONE out of paper and stone and then i made that mmogservers.com outa cotten and wool and i made eh5.com out of plastic and paper and then i made random sites when drunkered ;!!!!!!!!!

my mom says im special

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
MentaL said:
She says im special because i made a website called RaGEZONE out of paper and stone and then i made that mmogservers.com outa cotten and wool and i made eh5.com out of plastic and paper and then i made random sites when drunkered ;!!!!!!!!!

my mom says im special

MUM*

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
I watched Shaun of the Dead, and it is based in London and they said "mum" all the time. But I say mom.....or b!tch....

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Biohazard said:
I watched Shaun of the Dead, and it is based in London and they said "mum" all the time. But I say mom.....or b!tch....
Do you class yourself as cool when you call your parents names?

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
dictionary.com gives you a couple of definitions for mum. and mom has only 1.

I use mom because it's mOther.

mom

n : informal terms for a mother [syn: ma, mama, mamma, momma, mommy, mammy, mum, mummy, mater]

mum3 Audio pronunciation of "mum" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mm)
n. Chiefly British

Mother.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
prob a bunch of nobs on there neways.. people better of not being there. let the nobs chat there.. ( just my option ) :D

god aint been on here in agessss sup

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
Beachy said:
WHO CARES! stay on-topic!

evidently some ppl do care.........

*on topic*

nothing special about being a vip.......everyone is important in their own way.....without the "normal members" the "elite vip" would after all be just normal wouldnt they?