Loong – The Power of the Dragon

Join Discord

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am having the same problem with G.A.D were am getting a blackscreen after 10 minutes playing, now i know it's something with my end i need to sort it out.

Don't suppose anyone knows much about laptops? this is my first and am cluless -.-.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Been playing for about 5 mins ingame name is Sinis im using the Zinth so i'm a mage i think?
Might be the graphics card Sanity over heating? Mine does it in my desktop if i run certain games on too higher setting.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Been playing for about 5 mins ingame name is Sinis im using the Zinth so i'm a mage i think?
Might be the graphics card Sanity over heating? Mine does it in my desktop if i run certain games on too higher setting.

Thought it might of been the black screen of death error but just try their fix and it never solved it on G.A.D, il try playing Loong on low settings. Weird i played Loong last month on this and it worked fine and i been playing G.A.D for past 2weeks and never had this problem.

Anyway they have VertSync in settings so with this on i can play without getting blackscreen, fixed the problem on g.a.d but i lagged like hell with but it's ok on here.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
could be the new patch doing it that they released after maintenance today sanity. Got ur pm in game but was afk sleeping at the time. Hopefully see you and xander in game soon, drop me a pm if u want adding to guild :)

Last edited:

ffff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2004
just started, seems fun doubt i will play for long though ><

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I did start playing again on my laptop but kept getting black screen so i gave up, got my computer back now though but for 2011 am staying away from F2P games lol... for now anyway.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
not surprised it took a while, 761k hp lol. pity i missed this event, not been playing much last couple of days. got an interview with gamigo for a gm position tomorrow :D

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Sounds good, I've not been on and not seen any of the names in this thread online yet.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
I'm online for most of today now omega so pm ign Rahzac if you come on today at any point and need help with anything

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Not yet...

Launch Postponed

Dear Community,

despite having worked on the server and patch for the past twelve hours and the best effort of our entire team; it is now clear that we will not be able to deliver the expected fixes withing a reasonable delay for the players.

Instead of leaving the server closed for an undetermined period of time, and penalizing everyone, we have chosen to postpone our launch until the next maintenance time slot - which will be next Wednesday, January 19th.

We are now reinstating all characters, Ingots, and progress onto the server. You will find everything as you left it this morning, before the maintenance began.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

---

Though nothing can make up for the situation, you will find the following bonuses in-game until we launch

* 200% exp bonus

* 200% drop rate bonus

* Daily Free Talent Reset pill in the Dragon Market

* The Dragon Market 50% bonus will continue until launch date

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
wow they give u extra drops n exp but its gets wiped anyway lol?

think ill try this out when its live how many from here play?