[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Re: M2H The Golden Age - Comming Soon News Flash

Please could somebody quickly upload the AutoPatcher?
Link on the first page doesnt work ><

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

That link doesnt work for me, and the main page links are too dead for me,
I ran the autopatcher and its missing 10 files, this is what happens when I log ingame:

Need a full working client link asap m8y

Rippers

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 27, 2011

maybe a noob Q lol but how do i make an account? >.<

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Extremely good server.
You can tell hard work & dedication has gone into this.

I would highly recommend this server to anybody.
This has very good potential. Deffos the next big P69!

Severe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012

tao need some nerf. 2 shinsu + hero = gg in pvp. Not that ur supposed to have 2 shinsu to begin with....

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Shinny's suck.
Die in 2-3 hits in most caves lol, plus they barely even hurt.

They are just starter shinsu's as i'm told, when you get higher theres 2 shinsu upgrades. Which will probbably only allow you to summon 1.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire

Shinny's suck.

They are just starter shinsu's as i'm told, when you get higher theres 2 shinsu upgrades. Which will probbably only allow you to summon 1.

That's correct.

I forgot I was uploading the client last night and shut the comp down, should be uploaded before 12pm.

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 AM ----------

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwJlqang-RyFY3B0RGljSlNOeEU&export=download&pli=1

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003

Come on guys,post client links that actually work. been trying to dl this server for 2 days now and every clink what has been put up has the "page attack" error msg.....

Severe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012

Shinny's suck.

The problem isn't that they "barely" hurt, it's that they permastun lock you along with a hero tao sfbing on top of the main tao that also poison and sfbing you. But wow, now they even buff up shinsu... and fyi it takes guard 2 shot to kill it so it's hardly "weak".

Sorry make that 2 shinsu + a deva + a hero for tao. Just saw it in safe zone, pretty ridiculous...and from what I heard, shinsu can tank boss (by tank meaning it doesn't die for a looooooong period of time) that would 4 shot a lvl 42 warrior.

Time to go start a tao then i guess.

Last edited:

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003

This is what beta is for, to balance things out and fix the bugs.

I'm hoping Myth removes the Pet for cash system then we can revert the shinsu back to it's original self once open beta start's.

A side note:

Secret areas will be a little easier to find now before I set it to 1 spot (Example 10, 10) now it's a 3x3 area there will be a server notice to announce that you have found a secret area and a NPC dialog will pop up requesting you to go see another NPC.

The first Secret areas are located in BattleGrounds (all 3 of them) inside there is a super boss so don't go try and solo it and complain when you die and lose stuff.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

This is what beta is for, to balance things out and fix the bugs.

I'm hoping Myth removes the Pet for cash system then we can revert the shinsu back to it's original self once open beta start's.

Yes this is a BETA . Meaning All Will Be Tested And Reviewed..

and i removed cash for pets .. for now :P

A side note:

Secret areas will be a little easier to find now before I set it to 1 spot (Example 10, 10) now it's a 3x3 area there will be a server notice to announce that you have found a secret area and a NPC dialog will pop up requesting you to go see another NPC.

The first Secret areas are located in BattleGrounds (all 3 of them) inside there is a super boss so don't go try and solo it and complain when you die and lose stuff.

sounds great, great work pete

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:34 PM ----------

The problem isn't that they "barely" hurt, it's that they permastun lock you along with a hero tao sfbing on top of the main tao that also poison and sfbing you. But wow, now they even buff up shinsu... and fyi it takes guard 2 shot to kill it so it's hardly "weak".

Sorry make that 2 shinsu + a deva + a hero for tao. Just saw it in safe zone, pretty ridiculous...and from what I heard, shinsu can tank boss (by tank meaning it doesn't die for a looooooong period of time) that would 4 shot a lvl 42 warrior.

Time to go start a tao then i guess.

.... Beta testing

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003

The Urban Challange has been updated now it sends the user a message every 5 mins of how many point's they have so far.

Going to get the balance sorted on that today so tao's should be able to complete it.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

Can anyone give me the link to download the files, cant download them from the links you have provided, Thanks.

Bench.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003

This one should work.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwJlqang-RyFY3B0RGljSlNOeEU&export=download&pli=1

---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Trust Merchant should be fixed later today.

Praja Temple 7f -> KR
KR -> 7f

Now fixed and the doors are the correct way around now, kr door was where the door from 6f should have been and vise versa.

---------- Post Merged at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Changed how many points tao's need to complete or fail (fail but still get prize I mean) the urban challange any problems please do let me know.

Belt''s and boots are now repairable in the armour shop.

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia

lmao..i got a problem ..why its window mode?i need full screen mode pls..how to set?