Marble Server - [Marble Files] - Low / Custom Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
The server it self was stable, we just hit the 32Bit Memory limit as far as I can tell. (Something I've over looked)..Will Continue to monitor

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Quick input based on the small time I played:

Really fluid. The smoothest server I've ever played. Really enjoy the little extra monster-info boxes and extra info stats on your char page. Loads of tiny little fixes that should have been done long ago have already been done (DoubleSlash animation fixed, not locked into a position if you miss) ShoulderDash giving damage immunity etc.

It's essentially a 2.3 server, done right with bells and whistles on. I still have a lot of PvP to test, but I like what I see so far.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I wish the monster info boxes were a lot smaller I don't understand why they have to be so big.

Reactions: sweetfa

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I wish the monster info boxes were a lot smaller I don't understand why they have to be so big.

It's just the first draft, things will be constantly improved, but for now you can turn it off in the Hunting Log Page (Press Q)

Cash Shop has been added, Really looking for Value on this.

Buffs can be used in combination with each other, You are not able to stack the SAME buff.

Last edited:

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Well i for one am happy with the game gold purchases, though the permanent buffs are a handy edge should you have the money its not game breaking and probably wont be noticed, however rich people who can afford to have all the buffs and permanents running every day will be noticed lol

Timelegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2015
It's just the first draft, things will be constantly improved, but for now you can turn it off in the Hunting Log Page (Press Q)

Cash Shop has been added, Really looking for Value on this.

Buffs can be used in combination with each other, You are not able to stack the SAME buff.

So just to confirm, the 5% permanent experience scroll will not stack with the Mir Package making it 10% experience?

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
You cant stack 2 of the same item, you can however use Mir package plus exp perm so yes you would gain 10%

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Is the autopatcher down?

PS: I'm @ work and it gives me :

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Temp\WER679.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Temp\WERCB2.tmp.appcompat.txt
C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Temp\WERCC2.tmp.mdmp

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

No problem playing from home tho..

Last edited:

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
I wish I could but I fear It'll hurt the server if I played (For example):

You will get exactly the same levels of concern/attitude/accusations if you are letting your brother play.
It's a huge conflict of interest. If you plan on allowing your "friends and family" to play you really may as well play yourself.

"i bet he kows all the drop files"
"i bet there are hidden backdoors that he knows about to get to KR faster"
"i bet he gets free gameshop scrolls and an extra 5% exp buff on the sly"
"i bet he has a drop buff"
"i bet he cheats with minor stat boosts"

I can't see the server lasting too long if you friends and family are in the biggest guild or obtain the best items or highest level even though it is expected of them because that's what they do on every server it's just not worth the risk to user count in my opinion.

Good luck though, and it wont effect my decision, i'll be playing casually, guileless until the grind becomes boring, then i'll quit. no time to get hooked on mir again.
all the best.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Meh I've never encountered Jamie cheating or being a douche, so I don't see a problem with it as long as it's not blatant or actually going on. Keeping open records would be ideal, but hardly feasible.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Monster Levels
  • ANY Monster can spawn between level 0 (Normal ) and 7 (Boss), Levels 1 ~ 6 are slightly stronger than the previous level.
  • Leveled Monsters Have Increased Exp, Gold and Drop Rate, whilst the higher levels can also contain better items (For example some items require level 4+ of a certain Monster to drop)
  • If a Monster that spawns other monster is leveled, all of their spawned monsters are also At least that level, (Level 3 ZumaTaurus will spawn Level 3 + Zumas) (Good luck with a level 7)
  • Level 7 Monsters get a Global announcement, Indicating the Monster Type and Map Name.
  • Level 7 Monsters, have the Red Glow, greatly increased Damage / Tankiness, Also only certain items can come from Level 7 mobs (For Example, Orbs can ONLY come from level 7 Mobs).

Assuming the damage/health increases by scale, will the speed also increase? Similar to SZG being slightly faster iirc.

Also will level 7 bosses have any additional spells/ modified AI to standard boss to make them harder? An example of this in my head would be MTK mainly focusing on mele over the range attack it does, and also can teleport like WT to avoid it being walled or something. Then you could have a ranged MTK, where the mele will repulse players and it can return to range attacks.

Just to spice bosses up a little more maybe :), could be awful, but on higher end bosses I think it will definitely make guilds go in larger groups due to unknown of level (unless shouted) and the AI.

This would also potentially stop a sin going on a loop soloing every boss!

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Meh I've never encountered Jamie cheating or being a douche, so I don't see a problem with it as long as it's not blatant or actually going on. Keeping open records would be ideal, but hardly feasible.

You are correct, However My history of euro mir and my testing of a bot I made (for research) on the first few weeks of Chronicles is a black mark on my record that'll never change, Which is unfortunate as people do.

I can totally understand his reasoning, however his worry about Shane cheating / advantage is pretty unfounded, especially if I am not playing.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Its not "my worry" i dont care.
Just highlighting the conflict of interest and the very likely accusations that will fly (not from me)

Status
Not open for further replies.