mary jane

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Where I live it's called dope, hash, weed or smoke.

same , smoked it alot at school but dont nemore.

iam a lazy person neway and after a bift iam totaly lazy lol , dont give me giggles anymore so dont bother.

edit : plus longterm your brain is gunna be totaly ****ed , people who think its good to get stoned everyday are clowns.

it becomes a mental addiction , you'll end up paranoid /sycafrenic (spelling) and dont say this is b.s its fact.

(my sis's bf smoked it 10 year and hes addicted , hes not in a good mood unless had a spliff.)

mapadale

iam a lazy person neway and after a bift iam totaly lazy lol , dont give me giggles anymore so dont bother.

edit : plus longterm your brain is gunna be totaly ****ed , people who think its good to get stoned everyday are clowns.

it becomes a mental addiction , you'll end up paranoid /schizophrenic (spelling) and dont say this is b.s its fact.

(my sis's bf smoked it 10 year and hes addicted , hes not in a good mood unless had a spliff.)
It's not fact at all and won't be fact until proper testing has been completed, what they do say though is it brings on "Underlined" Mental Health problems. This means you all ready had the illness and wasn't aware of it until you became a pot smoker, however other illicit drugs have a far harsher effect on the mind and body than cannabis will ever have.

Oh and I corrected your spelling.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
It's not fact at all and won't be fact until proper testing has been completed, what they do say though is it brings on "Underlined" Mental Health problems. This means you all ready had the illness and wasn't aware of it until you became a pot smoker, however other illicit drugs have a far harsher effect on the mind and body than cannabis will ever have.

Oh and I corrected your spelling.

cheers online dictionary :)

ill pm you next time i wanna make a thread , so you can check it kk?

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!

it becomes a mental addiction , you'll end up paranoid /sycafrenic (spelling) and dont say this is b.s its fact.

couldnt of explained weed any better myself,
iv been smokin it for a good 4 years now first cpl i was on and off but over past cpl of years iv just started hittin it a lot.

and i notice myself things are changing, like forgetting **** all the time, id ask questions to my dad and forget it 10mins later and ask again :/

im in a good mood wether iv smoked or not tho but the smoke gets me in a good mood too :D

pretty paranoid now too, all my mates are seedy fukers tho so no wonder i am, but like the other week i went to a mates house, left my phone on the outside table when i walked in and forgot i put it there, and there were some new guys i havnt met at his house, and i thought they took it, so i was lookin all over and they all of a sudden decided to leave, they were twins, and they were lookin at each other weird and it all seemed a lil too sus, so i got the billie, and walked out front to put it thru his car window, but saw the phone on my way out... now wether they put it there before they left, or i just forgot about it.. i dont know ahah.

but yeh, dont do drugs.
even tho im choppin a sesh now :/

and for anyone who is a non smoker and says its not addictive, it most certainly is addictive, so hard to stop, tried so many times, but when the only thing your friends do is smoke billies... thats the temptation, just gotta have the screw to say no i guess.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I've been chonging the Marley for over 3 years now and can honestly say that I am not addicted at all. I've been weeks without one at times and still stay my happy self.

It's all about you, if your gonna smoke it all day long and not have a job then it's the routine that's hard to kick, not the "addiction"

mapadale

cheers online dictionary :)

ill pm you next time i wanna make a thread , so you can check it kk?
Why not, as you might actually get it right next time.

couldnt of explained weed any better myself,
iv been smokin it for a good 4 years now first cpl i was on and off but over past cpl of years iv just started hittin it a lot.

and i notice myself things are changing, like forgetting **** all the time, id ask questions to my dad and forget it 10mins later and ask again :/

im in a good mood wether iv smoked or not tho but the smoke gets me in a good mood too :D

pretty paranoid now too, all my mates are seedy fukers tho so no wonder i am, but like the other week i went to a mates house, left my phone on the outside table when i walked in and forgot i put it there, and there were some new guys i havnt met at his house, and i thought they took it, so i was lookin all over and they all of a sudden decided to leave, they were twins, and they were lookin at each other weird and it all seemed a lil too sus, so i got the billie, and walked out front to put it thru his car window, but saw the phone on my way out... now wether they put it there before they left, or i just forgot about it.. i dont know ahah.

but yeh, dont do drugs.
even tho im choppin a sesh now :/

and for anyone who is a non smoker and says its not addictive, it most certainly is addictive, so hard to stop, tried so many times, but when the only thing your friends do is smoke billies... thats the temptation, just gotta have the screw to say no i guess.
Thats called a mental addiction and not a psychical addiction, as cannabis is not psychically addictive and the only reason you find yourself doing more, is due to the fact your body is used to the thc levels and so you crave more just to gain that buz. So yet again a mental addiction and not psychical.