Massacre - Open Beta - Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
Cabbage said:
I dont like being banned when im not cheating, so ye i dont play the server. jus lettin ppl kno that the gm bans ppl for no reason.

You got banned now leave it at that, this servers good fair few ppl on it, worth a try.

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
DannyBoy06 said:
Prav dont ban people for no reason.

He banned me for Bux Exploiting...

He banned me for no reason, so yes he does ban ppl for no reason.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Cabbage said:
He banned me for no reason, so yes he does ban ppl for no reason.
IMO. there doesn't have to be a reason to ban you. It's self explanatory(sp?).

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Ragnar said:
IMO. there doesn't have to be a reason to ban you. It's self explanatory(sp?).

an who r u ?.. gettin all thes eppl actin klike they kno me iv never heard of dik eds, and i play ur server u aint banned me lol

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Cabbage said:
an who r u ?.. gettin all thes eppl actin klike they kno me iv never heard of dik eds, and i play ur server u aint banned me lol
I'm just a nobody, but i think plenty of people would agree with what i said ^^.

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Ragnar said:
I'm just a nobody, but i think plenty of people would agree with what i said ^^.

ye u r a nobody, now stfu u faggot.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Cabbage said:
ye u r a nobody, now stfu u faggot.
Awww, have nothing to say so you turn to insults :dunce:.

Enjoy the ban.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Pravus said:
It regrets me to inform you, that Massacre will be down indeffinetly from now.
I have no idea when the server might be back up, or even if it will be back up. I am currently investigating this situation deeply.
But what i can tell you is i recieved a call from my ISP's legal department. THey have been contacted, apparently, by wemade/digital brothers, informing them of certain copyright issue's, and my isp have told me sternly that the server must be shut down, and all content running from directly behind their IP is to be deleted (website and patches).

The more i dig, the more likley this seem's like another server owner, not naming names, has alerted my ISP. But either way, official or not. For now, Massacre has to stay down to protect myself from a legal stand point.

If i verify this to be a hoax. I will be moving ISP's and the server will be resumed.

6 months of work, wasted it seems.

I'll post again later, when i know more.

Taken from this thread, http://s14.invisionfree.com/TeamSpeak/index.php?showtopic=362.

The server will be down indeffinetly from now until this matter is resolved.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
condolences, not as easy for you to get it back up since you are running on your home internet...

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Well, i dobt it is WeMade, because they would have contacted you before your ISP.
It could well be the same person who tryed to get P69 closed by telling scorps host that he was hosting an illegal server...But we never found out who that was :(

I hope you get it sorted soon.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
ash1234 said:
Well, i dobt it is WeMade, because they would have contacted you before your ISP.
It could well be the same person who tryed to get P69 closed by telling scorps host that he was hosting an illegal server...But we never found out who that was :(

I hope you get it sorted soon.
we did, in an unofficial sense, it was Mental

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
True Fire.

Btw, you may want to take a look at maybe people who have been banned from the server? Maybe they wanted revenge for being banned or something.

EDIT: o__O, what evidence? Because if it's anything to do with he has left HIS exact Email, i think it could be someone trying to frame him because he is smart enough to not use his email addy, same thing was brought up when p69 was almost closed. However, something that could suggest that it was him was user count. I noticed this server was a fairly popular one, and maybe mental wanted the players for RZ.

Also, could you not tell your ISP that it was a lie or something? and carrying on hosting or whateva?

Last edited:

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
When a new popular server opens all servers take a hit

now you just need to try to persuade your ISP to let you re-open it like Scorp persuaded his dedicated server to do...

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Fire said:
When a new popular server opens all servers take a hit

now you just need to try to persuade your ISP to let you re-open it like Scorp persuaded his dedicated server to do...

Yep, exactly :D

Btw, just wondering, how would you go about persuading your ISP to let you host it again if it's an illegal server, even it is was a hoax call?

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
ash1234 said:
Yep, exactly :D

Btw, just wondering, how would you go about persuading your ISP to let you host it again if it's an illegal server, even it is was a hoax call?
from what I read on massacres forums, hes trying to persuade them that the files arent copyrighted and therefore not illegal