Massacre - Open Beta - Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

joker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2004
VERY GOOD SERVER- aint played awhile now name-dangerous, but enjoyed my time on it

Jordash

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2006
JSB123 said:
Massacre 1.9 Webiste
Client availible on the:
Info Thread
SERVER IS NOW OPEN!
Beta Opened 27/10/05 and worked on since.
Come take a look.​

Think ya need to change your signiture.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Jordash said:
Think ya need to change your signiture.

Retard, if you read his server forums hes looking for a new dedicated host due to his isp phoning him and complaining hes hosting copyrighted files and the server will be up wednesday so stfu, kay?

Jordash

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2006
Timbaland said:
Retard, if you read his server forums hes looking for a new dedicated host due to his isp phoning him and complaining hes hosting copyrighted files and the server will be up wednesday so stfu, kay?

I have read the thread, I've also read his forum, but atm it is down so it could be changed.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Timbaland said:

wahahahahaha u penis

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
how long b4 server comes bak up gettin kinda board:(

/Wizz

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
kaylz said:
when will the server be up?
The question has been already answered.

Asking when it will be up won't help at all, only might annoy the administrator and result in an even longer delay.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
The server is ready to go, but im having a slight problem with it, regards to you not being able to hit anything.

I'll update when i've figured how to fix it.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
All problems are fixed. And Massacre is back online!

The Full client with all patches to date installed, and also the Exe are availible in the sticky thread 'Massacre Client V1.1' on our forums. Or through the website at http://www.massacre-server.co.uk

Last edited:

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
why the **** do u sent ppl to ur forums to download the client and make them register, i for one will not play this **** cause u my firend are an idiot for making ppl register

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Ritek said:
why the **** do u sent ppl to ur forums to download the client and make them register, i for one will not play this **** cause u my firend are an idiot for making ppl register

Anger management?

ohohohoh.