Maximum Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
3g123 said:
Well when i talk to leo crasher i will ask her for some help on
Doing the Auto Patcher because atm i am stuck on it =/
When i have done the Auto Patcher i will post On forums then u can all have the data ^_^

put server up... and work on it wen its done put serv down....

3g123

Ok server going to be down a week or 2 me and the team are going to be doing it so that it wont be easy and wont be hard to level
we will make sure all exp is good for 1 persons level it will be sort of hard leveling @ 30 i think aint sure but we are going from Scratch
(aka... u will need sertin items to refine ya items...New leveling places.....Some new Npcs...
And a few quests.)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Tbh I wont play...
It was fine as it was And tbh No1 really like Collectin items for refine...Leveling hard for the server to be down a week later...And People HATE wipes..

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
same here. pitty you people will do all that work and no1 will join 2bh.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
ill take back my hat and my playing of this server. ive said it so many times b4 and it seems were here agen...changing the fricking server agen and agen we should of known its run by katman and we all know she/he is the most reliable person to grace these forums. ruining a perfectly good server and transforming it into whatever crap you manage to produce in the next 2 weeks is pitiful.... but why did i expect any less.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
MrRob said:
ill take back my hat and my playing of this server. ive said it so many times b4 and it seems were here agen...changing the fricking server agen and agen we should of known its run by katman and we all know she/he is the most reliable person to grace these forums. ruining a perfectly good server and transforming it into whatever crap you manage to produce in the next 2 weeks is pitiful.... but why did i expect any less.

Server started like this ...

TEST server.
Nextday - LOWERD EXP
Next day - Making it get like 4exp from a oma lvl 10-11 is about 100exp.
Next day - Making exp good, higher evereyone is happy.
Next day - Working on god knows what but maniges to scrue the npc's (craft one)
Finall day - Decides that people are lvling to easy and decides to kill server for 2 weeks.

So nice one, to be honest your pretty ignorant of people ingame and on forums. Everyone told you to not do it but you still went ahead to do it although u made polls etc .. dont count on ur server having many people but good lucky with it.

Buuuuun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2003
I cba playing this server as any server where the gm's play on normal chars are asking for corruption and unfairness. Plus all the 2 server team did was post on mystikal server forums asking people to setup the files for their ip's.

3g123

tbh ppl server is going to be a FAST leveling 1.9 Thanks to Chronicle

^_^

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
well it is up now but 4 some reason i ont no y but she has put the server up and all the items are copyed off foundation :S

3g123

Foundation DB tbh
i am sorting it all out in about 10mins new names and mobs i will be on later