-=[ Meteora 1.9! Open Beta! ]=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Joey (Meteora Forums) said:
Before another thread gets made, were fully aware that the server has gone down! But one again we can do nothing about it because the host is out for the day, I know it must be annoying for you!! But as we do not know the reason for it going down we cant comment.

- Joey

Joey (Meteora Forums) said:
Well he went at around 9am this morning so depending on the weather we aint sure when he'll be home!! Probably around 5 again like last time? But we dont wanna jump to conclusions as we dont know the reason for it going down.

- Joey

Taken directly from the forums. All the news is on there.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Senture said:
Uploading the full client to my web space, people should be able to download it faster soon :)

Thank you very much. Much apprieciated.

Thanks Shard for informing people on here, i've been out for a few hours. Yea i'm affraid the server is down and the host is out again! Damn people and their social lives! Will post here when it's back up. Your patients will be rewarded with another update and probably an event depending what time the server goes back up :P

Thanks

-Dookie

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Server down again? Sorry to say but I'm sick of it.. I know it's free and everything but still even something that is provided free should be hosted properly or not atall.

I strongly suggest finding a better host not a guy with using a Family PC' who seems to travel long distances every friggin' day since he's hosted.

Don't think I don't appreciate all the hard work gone into the server, Because I do, I'm thoroughly impressed with the Quest system, and the fact the items overall have been thought out well and the rarity of drops etc, Also that alot of hidden npcs/quests/dungeons.

/Jay

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Soul said:
Server down again? Sorry to say but I'm sick of it.. I know it's free and everything but still even something that is provided free should be hosted properly or not atall.

I strongly suggest finding a better host not a guy with using a Family PC' who seems to travel long distances every friggin' day since he's hosted.

Don't think I don't appreciate all the hard work gone into the server, Because I do, I'm thoroughly impressed with the Quest system, and the fact the items overall have been thought out well and the rarity of drops etc, Also that alot of hidden npcs/quests/dungeons.

/Jay

Thunderstorms! We can't be blamed for the weather, lol. Point taken though.

Server up on IP: 81.153.69.70

Diddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2006
Btw...Random Question what part of birmingham is host from?

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Dookie said:
Thanks very much mate :)

-Dookie
Not a problem :) if you like, just have those as the only links. I have a stupid ammount of bandwith left.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Diddy said:
Btw...Random Question what part of birmingham is host from?

The host himself isnt from Birmingham, he was just there visiting family that is all. And soul you need to be more patient, he was only a temp host anyway. But its only been the last couple of days we've suffered a large amount of downtime.

- Joey

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
Can Someone please help me i need the exe (EXE ONLY)

Thanks

Last edited:

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
I went onto exe and on top right corner said server,
Den in the middle came up connection closed

any idea's y?

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Change the IP using the latest IP on the Meteora forums.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
nettim2k said:
I went onto exe and on top right corner said server,
Den in the middle came up connection closed

any idea's y?

As Shard has said you need to change the IP in your mir.ini to the one in the first post of this thread.

-Dookie

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">This gotta be a 1.4 thn not a 1.9</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Well, just started the server and its lagging like ****. Good start!

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
~(SPL1FF)~ said:
Well, just started the server and its lagging like ****. Good start!

Yea sorry about that. It's cleared up now.

-Dookie