-=[ Meteora 1.9! Open Beta! ]=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Anyone wanna post a working exe. or a link to ip changer.

Atm on my bros laptop that has no mir tools. So im unable to connect to server whatsoever.

ta

/Xanan

EDIT: Just got on but went down *Cry*. Looks like an awright server so far. From whative seen all item databases have been remade which is a bonus.

For those of you who need exe, download from here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C39NWM5U
(Rather odd host, just type in the displayed code n it should download.)

Server should be up tomorrow apparently.

Last edited:

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Server down for the night for our own reasons. Wll be back up tommorow around 9 - 10am.

Thanks

-Dookie

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
best serva ive played in a while and best out atm i wud say shud all come and play all classes = equall alot ov time and effort put into this serva

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
JohnBarny said:
best serva ive played in a while and best out atm i wud say shud all come and play all classes = equall alot ov time and effort put into this serva

Thanks, always nice when someone takes notice of your work :) Glad your enjoying it.

-Dookie

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
The only things I see bad about this server are the files it uses and the variety of leveling places that you can get in, but apart from that I'd recommend it to anyone.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Server up on IP: 217.44.218.111

On another note we are currently looking for a permenat host, as the one we have at the moment was only suppose to be for Closed Beta.

-Dookie

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
lmfao now i see why you dnt have host, because this is an another Euro mir clone -.-.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mannaroth, please, foad. If you even took the time to play the server you'd see there is hardly anything about it that is like Euromir.

The items database is entirely redone. Hardly any Euromir items at all.

The exp is way more than Euromir.

The mobs, there aren't many Euromir monsters, same with levelling areas.

30+ quests, I don't see 30+ quests on Euromir.

You sir, are a faggot.

Plus we have a host now, so everything you just said I've proved wrong.

Please, just leave LOMCN.

EDIT: Check the forums and the Current IP topic to see the latest IP for the server with our new host.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
mannaroth, your an idiot. this server is great. do you actually know what the term 'clone' means? nowadays a server has to have completely new graphics just for it not to be called a euromir clone. the new community gets dumber every registration.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i came 2 months later and im 1046. no fair. though i was a late comer to lomcn, only came here coz msrf went down, didnt think it'd b my home for the next 3 years.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Server is currently down until we get the latest files from the old host. Quest flags and guilds and religions will be back and I will also be bringing a new update to the server.

The server will hopefully be back up tonight if SluggY comes back on LOMCN :)

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Mannaroth said:
lmfao now i see why you dnt have host, because this is an another Euro mir clone -.-.

Someone ban this guy, he's done it in the past 5 or so threads I've looked in, and it's probably all that makes up his post count.