Meteora 2 Point 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Thats right, the long awaited meteora 2.3 is ready, a download is available on the forums and we are receiving record interest.

Thank you for your patience, a quick word from the team, thank you guys for the patience of some of you and the way most of you have stuck through thick and thin with us and we are greatly appreciated. Just wanna say thanks to the team on behalf of me and lind aswell, Cheeky and Matt have been a great help and help outside with the likes of Carl and Matty_H have all been a great help cheers guys.

please Check the forums

Server Stats =

Level Speed x8
Item Stats Low/Medium

All other information can be found at www.globegaming.co.uk

Download
www.globegaming.co.uk/setup/Meteora2point3.exe

Erm, Upcomming Features:
A Major Christmas Event :)
Religion System (Hardcoded in)
Job System (Hardcoded in)

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
the leveling rate sucks >.<
i think it will put many people off, and it will be ashame because you guys have put in so much effort.
p.s. 2.3 interface owns the mir3 one =/

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
LOL Its a lowrate, live with it. If people dont like lowrate servers dont play, simple. Considering its most advanced and talked about server online, i dont think you should be complaining about how hard it is to level. Dookie etc have spent time on what THEY and OTHERS think a server should be, and they obviously didnt listen to small groups of boobs who dont like lowrates. Its a FACT that Lowrates live longer than highrates.

Also koni, supplying IP wont work ,as they are using different files to euro mirs, so i dont think usual ones work (correct me if im wrong)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
is it even up? my chars wont show up. apparently this is being a problem with many ppl. think it needs sorting before the server goes up.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Ye same for me just got client and made account char aint showin up any idea whats up or whn it will be sorted, dying to try server out

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Down atm im afraid and i have not heard anymore information on why yet :(

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
sounds like a really decent and unique server. im glad someones finally decided to put opensource to good use, instead of just using the basic files, or td's files. once this server gets going hopefully it will be an inspiration to other server creators.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Kev, you should have so made the thread abit more eye catching =P

/Joey

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
can get ingame now.

but my character interface doesnt work. and the interface is alittle messed.

who made this client? or who has the sources for it? i need to ask em how they got the textbox to work :/

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
LOL Its a lowrate, live with it. If people dont like lowrate servers dont play, simple. Considering its most advanced and talked about server online, i dont think you should be complaining about how hard it is to level. Dookie etc have spent time on what THEY and OTHERS think a server should be, and they obviously didnt listen to small groups of boobs who dont like lowrates. Its a FACT that Lowrates live longer than highrates.

Also koni, supplying IP wont work ,as they are using different files to euro mirs, so i dont think usual ones work (correct me if im wrong)

Supplying the IP wont work?

Unless its hardcoded into the client, then it will work as its the sole way people connect to the server.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
basicly i closed tested this server, great work Kev,Lind,matt and the level-me team done a great job :P i'll be playing once i sorted out all my rl **** :P goodluck u guys also it only took the closed beta testers about 1hr 2 downlaod client (took me 30mins) so must be your end or high amount of people downloading.
-Dan

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Are these the level-me files that are openly available for everybody?
I believe there an updated version that are only avalible to Meteora.

and

So what if exp is low! LOW IS GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! YOU WEED FEEN HIGH MOFOS!

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I think they are the ones Matt_H (EvilEvil) was working on, which had things the other files didnt as they got updates earlier etc. So they are exlusive to a certain extent I think,aint talked to matt in ages about this.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i like the server. but there are too many bugs even for beta.

alot of the bugs are things like the interface. it just doesnt look right not being completed. (why not use the normal 2.3 int, and just modify the main bit so its cut down like mir3's.)

will save you alot of work if u dont have enough time to do the rest of the int.

in foxcave there are quite a few wrong looks for the mobs (but db is not as issue)

what is an issue is...
when u get poisoned, u seem to stay that colour
when u die and ask to return to homezone it asks you twice, and sends you back to ginko/border.
no mobs attack you
bigmap isnt fully working
radio fks up your client

i know you prob kno all these bugs. but just thought id mention em. coz id really like to see this server get up and running propperly.

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
far u do no that no one has used ******* files befor? this is first time there have ever been used befor so there will be bugs... when euro first started there was tons of bugs, same with met its coz no one has used the files befor.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im not putting down the files. i kno how much works gone into them. i was simply mentioning the bugs.

im prity sure the team knew there was bugs. so im jus tryin to help so this server can get running propperly.

ps. the level me files are just the dm2 ones with alot of added stuff and improvements. so ppl have used these files before :P

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
I meant no one ever used the met files befor :P as they all added stuff. yes there is alot of bugs but nothing major just small bugs which can be fixed easy.