Meteora 2 Point 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Make your signature smaller Holy, or ill remove it alltogether.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
I meant no one ever used the met files befor :P as they all added stuff. yes there is alot of bugs but nothing major just small bugs which can be fixed easy.

I understands farpits argument here, they put it into closed beta, to get rid of most bugs, but it was using Dm2 files i think, they havnt used Level-me files in an open or closed beta? so its hardly their fault thngs that work with Dm2 dont work in the LM files

Isnt that big compared to taylors above >.< lol

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
they put it into closed beta on td's files to test mob dmg spells and exp/lvling. it is now in open beta with the real files lvlme ones then when al the bugs from them are fixed its going live.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
shld jus make clear in the topic topic that its still in testing. so that users dont think its a poor server and dont come back.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
cheers :) think this needs adding onto the first page or thread will most likley to be closed lol

-Edit : Why cant i get past the login gate?

Last edited:

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006

It fits inside the box without enlarging the width of the forum! and last time i checked rules stated as long as it doesnt increase the width of the forum then its legal and noway are you telling me to change the height of it cause thats just silly....

/Echo

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
wtf.... i just went to log on and one of my chars is missing my lvl 22 wizz EviLWizz....... any idea?? :S

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
It fits inside the box without enlarging the width of the forum! and last time i checked rules stated as long as it doesnt increase the width of the forum then its legal and noway are you telling me to change the height of it cause thats just silly....

/Echo
It does stretch the width of the forum thanks.

Problem I've noticed is that atleast gold (and possibly items?) don't show up on the floor.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Are these the level-me files that are openly available for everybody?

As Holy quite rightly said... the Level-Me files are now only available on Meteora! That's what will hopefully make the sever more unique to the rest. And it's definetly worth the download... Which only took me an hour or so also. Once the bugs are fixed you'll be wildly impressed I'm sure.

/Joey

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
As Holy quite rightly said... the Level-Me files are now only available on Meteora! That's what will hopefully make the sever more unique to the rest. And it's definetly worth the download... Which only took me an hour or so also. Once the bugs are fixed you'll be wildly impressed I'm sure.

/Joey

The other main aspect as well as quality for a server is interest, and a fairly large usercount to create a community in which rivalrys and friendships exists. Due to the server count being 1 at this very moment, well since i logged off - i very much doubt this game has the potential that many on the Met team has claimed it to have. A large player count attracts people, a low one not so much so. Although im sure most of it at this moment in time s down to the bugs, it is for this reason i haven't really 'played' the server.

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
The other main aspect as well as quality for a server is interest, and a fairly large usercount to create a community in which rivalrys and friendships exists. Due to the server count being 1 at this very moment, well since i logged off - i very much doubt this game has the potential that many on the Met team has claimed it to have. A large player count attracts people, a low one not so much so. Although im sure most of it at this moment in time s down to the bugs, it is for this reason i haven't really 'played' the server.

the words total noob comes to mind for me.. the reason theres only 1-15 ppl on atm is coz its open beta and not everyone likes beta... look on met forums theres like 150 ppl looking at forums a day.

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
the exe ****ed? doesnt work for me just freezes and then comes up with error message