Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traviance

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 19, 2004
Carlisle, UK
Hey guys , Miles wants a new sig and Matching Avatar ..

He would like , his name on it.. and just make the best you can. The winner gets a new Title and he also gets his name in the graphic hall of fame ...

ill give it a week .. then me and him will pick the best one ..

/Optica

.:Edit by Miles:.
Please read my post (3 posts down) for more information onto what i would like, and good luck to anyone who enters.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Ok guys just some more information, i would like it to be graphical (mainly) and not with any pictures in and i think i would like it in blue, but you can submit anything of any colour. If there are a lack of entries then i might think of something else, but anyway gl to anyone who sends something in, and just one more thing, if anyone spams or disobeys a mod in this post, or any other for that matter, Optica has the power to ban you so please dont make his job hard or this forum will go.

/Miles

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Miles said:
Ok guys just some more information, i would like it to be graphical (mainly) and not with any pictures in and i think i would like it in blue, but you can submit anything of any colour. If there are a lack of entries then i might think of something else, but anyway gl to anyone who sends something in, and just one more thing, if anyone spams or disobeys a mod in this post, or any other for that matter, Optica has the power to ban you so please dont make his job hard or this forum will go.

/Miles

Oh bollex ... i already started one , has a pic in it do u mind? or should i start a non pic one...
Edit-
Erm here is it (alto it has a pic.) if u like it i can make u a avtar if not good day.

Attachments

• miles.jpg
    miles.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Not bad bountie, but i still would rather have one without a pic in, but if you want you can submit that (with an avatar aswell of cause :P)

/Miles

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
BountieHunter said:
Oh bollex ... i already started one , has a pic in it do u mind? or should i start a non pic one...
Edit-
Erm here is it (alto it has a pic.) if u like it i can make u a avtar if not good day.

its nice, but nothing special tbh. and Sep is getting a bit common now :compp:

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
Not actually one that is considered good - but I'm trying to improve my graphics skills by making silly banners and I thought whilst i'm at it i'll make a *crap* one for you ;p

Attachments

• Untitled-9 copy.jpg
    Untitled-9 copy.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 114

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Tai said:
its nice, but nothing special tbh. and Sep is getting a bit common now :compp:

Right .. well i was testing new brushes and they awsome for grunge :D.Anyways i will have another go @ making one without picture...

Edit -

This one?
miles.jpg

Again tell me if u want the avatar (dont make me waste my time by making them for the sake of it , unless u want to use.)

Last edited:

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
ok im new to this gfx but i gave it a try cus im bored.

was only a quickie..

miles.jpg

btw - can anyone tell me how to add a border using photoshop 8.0 cs?

/Loz.

Last edited:

DigitalBecoming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2004
England
I prefer your first BountieHunter, practice making sigs from renders first. They look better if they are blended into clouds or other background and don't stick out.

When do the entries have to be in by?

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
DigitalBecoming said:
I prefer your first BountieHunter, practice making sigs from renders first. They look better if they are blended into clouds or other background and don't stick out.

When do the entries have to be in by?

Mate , this is a tip for you stop being so ****ing critising!.I done the blending thing , but then changed my mind. Stop thinking ur someone important because u aint just cause u won a competion dont make u big.This is my mates work sabotage well some compare with your own.
animation1animated1.gif

newsigani2.gif

sig2.gif

DigitalBecoming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2004
England
There's nothing special about any of his work.

Im being so "****ing critising" to try and help you. I will stop then so you can carry on making **** like that.

No I don't think im special just because I won a comp.

Eddster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2004
bull**** digital u think ur the king of pics! and yes plz stop so we can get on with are lifes peacefully!

Bk ONTopic: il post my siggy n ava soon m8 once i get round 2 making it. prob 2moz coz got work n dj course 2night o.0

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Shet like that digi? ya right , talking the guy whos got a carrot up his ass all the time. Look at ur fuking work , jesus it looks shet but u dont see me critising ur work.Wanna make a pool and see whos siggy will win? Sabotages or ur one? i think its fairly ovios that he will win as all ur work is dull and gay like u are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.