Boro
Passes pin
needle.jpg

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Come on guys stop acting like imature idiots, DB is entitled to his opinion on peoples work and your entitled to yours on his.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
GilgaMesh said:
Come on guys stop acting like imature idiots, DB is entitled to his opinion on peoples work and your entitled to yours on his.

agreed tbh. you all need to stfu and just make the siggy's. constructive criticism is good but the general flames are pointless.

*w8s 4 bountie to call me a suck up*

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Tai said:
agreed tbh. you all need to stfu and just make the siggy's. constructive criticism is good but the general flames are pointless.

*w8s 4 bountie to call me a suck up*

Heh well i wasnt thinking that but hey *suck up!*. Anyways how about u give it a try?Ill make another siggy after i finish my french coursework...

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
If you like i will do an avatar,
Oh and feed back would be nice :)

Attachments

• miles.jpg
    miles.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Eddster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2004
stone thats a tutorial one :) ive seen the background on a tutorial task :D nice n ron thats pritty nice siggy infact lol

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
yes i got the background from a tutorial but the fact that i changed the colour and the design then added brushwork a pattern and a border it is very much my work, oh and because your so good you never use tutorials do you

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
I really like Ronez's guys ^^, but sorry stone i dont really like that sig lol, you can hardly see the writing and i just think it doesnt go properly, oh and btw i like lighter blue rather than dark blue :P

/Miles

Eddster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2004
um stone plz dont jump 2 the wrong idea? i neva in my post said it was a bad one? i just said it was a tutorial background? Since when have i said that its bad 2 use em, if it was then wtf make tutorials?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
RoNeZ said:
Here i suck but worth a try

Miles2.jpg

Miles.jpg

It's not bad. The avatar and sig dont match though. And I personally prefer Miles's current to any so far tbh. :manman:

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Erm well db you can make one at anytime, but i think that it closes a week after this post was made so i think you have another 5 days, and another thing if i dont like any of them then i might just keep my current ones =p

/Miles

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Eddster said:
um stone plz dont jump 2 the wrong idea? i neva in my post said it was a bad one? i just said it was a tutorial background? Since when have i said that its bad 2 use em, if it was then wtf make tutorials?
Well srry but if some one says that the background i took time to edit insulting. Just think please. I will appoligize because maybe i did jump the gun but please be considerate.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
Tai said:
It's not bad. The avatar and sig dont match though. And I personally prefer Miles's current to any so far tbh. :manman:
they match but on sig layer is duplicated and set 2 lighten:loll: its middle of sig:ehehehehe

Last edited:

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
If the sig was same colour as avater i reckon that would look better. Well better than having 2 shades off the colour and the avatar colour is sharper and nicer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.