MIR 2 V1.9 DevilWish

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
Toxick said:
and what wishes are they? all he was asking for is if somone could upload a exe, to connect to the server.

If anything your breaking the rules, as you need to follow the Server guide located here : http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=26919

were it states you need to post IP and Server name, you just posted a website....

It might be a good server, but you get none if you tell them to downlad a 92mb patch.

post your IP and Server name, people can put it into there own client, and load it up. if i wanted to play your server i would download the client, find ip and server name and put into my own exe(easier as i have all other servers in there.)
the exe is not the problem its the patch u need to see the pots ect and mobs want aint in euro clinet or ledu but if u would rather nto see these add in bits up to u
my ips in exe and im not breaking the rules server name is in title of the ad!

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
dream i seem to have a problem, i create a char and it dont work =/(the char dont show after being created) so i cant get on

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
same here jicaa, made a few accounts and tried those but same thing...

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
BISHOP said:
well i could be assed to download the 96mb only took 1min 31seconds lol here's a screenshot^^

dlfinished1min31sec9ja.jpg
did u get on server ok ?

k im looking in to it might just need a simple rboot after the week its been running

Last edited:

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
started to look in to problem somthink or some1 has curpted the mir.db trying hard to resolve this asap

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
wtf is wrong with some ppl?

some 1 puts a server up taking time to try and make ppl happy and all they get is flames.

dream in my opinion id just pull it down or make it a priv invitation only server, u dont need a bunch of ungreatful tw@t on ure server ne way.

p.s.
this aimed at flamers not the ppl who where polite and tried to dl client.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
hey i aint ungreatful, im just saying whats the point in downloading 96mb on 56k when i can easily edit my ledu client with the servername/ip(which he wont give ipo out)

Also about the items/mobs, that dosnt bother me that much i never have corrcet data for items(a pot might look like a bok, or noting) dosnt matter, and about the mobs, all my wils are full up, so it dosnt matter if its just a diffrent skin, im still hiting something, i jsut think its a waste of time for me(on 56k) to download 96mb which will take around 4-5 hours....

but like i said, im not ungrateful im just saying he should be a bit more helpful.

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
server temp offline as result = curpted mir.db seems im not the only person this has happend to , goes back to what i was saying ealrier pple should respect and only use the host exe for the server spoils the fun for the rest gr8 1 who ever didnt ! as its cupted mir.db

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
lol so your saying useing a diffrent exe currpots the mir.DB ? lolol man thats a load of BS,

im using ledu and i set it so when i click the drop down menu it will have all diffrent servers with the diffrent ips/names, so its alot easier for me, and also im on 56k and i cant download 92mb.

just post the ip.

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
moron. give us the ip using a diff exe doesnt make the mir.db "corrupt" ive never seen this. sadly each and every new server has even newber hosts and owners. post the ip for us tbh if you want players you will i cba dling a 96mb patch just for the exe. i could be botherd to dl a 4mb dl for the exe only. no i dont want to patch the whole game until i see if its a decent server because more then likly this server will be dead in like a month if that. so please post the ip and make a dl for ONLY the exe ffs

/myst

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
MysticWizz said:
moron. give us the ip using a diff exe doesnt make the mir.db "corrupt" ive never seen this. sadly each and every new server has even newber hosts and owners. post the ip for us tbh if you want players you will i cba dling a 96mb patch just for the exe. i could be botherd to dl a 4mb dl for the exe only. no i dont want to patch the whole game until i see if its a decent server because more then likly this server will be dead in like a month if that. so please post the ip and make a dl for ONLY the exe ffs

/myst

no point in giving the ip. the server is up since yesterday but full of bugs i mean u cant even get 2 play it!!!

the 1st bug was u cant make a character.
now its fixed
today its when u press enter in the game and click on the "ok" button mir closes.

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
funny i been play testing the server for over 2 weeks now with only 1 majour prob and that was cause i wasnt using all of dreams files and it did exactly what dream has sed it did in this thred.

This server is the best server i played in a long time, had 3 rolled into 1 with new mobs,hunt areas and spells.

As dream said if u dont wanna take time to dl the patch dont bother playing, simple as that!

and as for the 56k argument, im only on 64k isdn which anit much faster and i dled the patch, yer it may take a while but if u wanna play dreams server just do as asked, if not then why start flaming and whinging.

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
well when i went on, no mobs were spawning, so i couldnt lvl >_>

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
timo said:
is it up or down

server is up but that aint the problem she has!
some1 or somthink curpts the mir.db that handles all the char info she needs to find out why after 2 weeks of no trouble with 6 players then goes public and then first day public curted mir.db ( nothinks suspicous)