MIR 2 V1.9 DevilWish

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
server is so crap like form lvl 7 - lvl 8 u need 1700 exp and u cant get any pets so imposible to lvl

exps to high to lvl on this server

/zoro

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
S h i t list.... one for the old Pan:flush: Exp Far to low (really crapo)

Drops wtf are they on this server (Stinks like a hoes pussy)

Tbh unless you sort these basic things out only really desperate peeps will play on here, when all others servers are down, like NOW maybe lmao

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
stivy said:
S h i t list.... one for the old Pan:flush: Exp Far to low (really crapo)

Drops wtf are they on this server (Stinks like a hoes pussy)

Tbh unless you sort these basic things out only really desperate peeps will play on here, when all others servers are down, like NOW maybe lmao

lmfao give mine a bad name so people otheriwse go on your own or a m8s lol exp is good where u go hen hunting, and in oma norm items are droping good rare stats a charm ring 1.7 drop other day and bronze helm mc 1.4 u dont know what your on abt i happen to have 3 server online shame u dont know 1 of them a,cos i see u dont flame that 1, anyway i dont need people like u on here and num1 mind how u speak to a felmale, no wounder u cant get a girl talking to them like that............

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
dreamcatcherei said:
lmfao give mine a bad name so people otheriwse go on your own or a m8s lol exp is good where u go hen hunting, and in oma norm items are droping good rare stats a charm ring 1.7 drop other day and bronze helm mc 1.4 u dont know what your on abt i happen to have 3 server online shame u dont know 1 of them a,cos i see u dont flame that 1, anyway i dont need people like u on here and num1 mind how u speak to a felmale, no wounder u cant get a girl talking to them like that............

Iam sorry to say i must agree with stivys views on your server,
been on for 2-3 hrs game just lagged out,
ok so you have decided to set server exp low, your choice, but tbh, I don't think you will get many ppl playing it long term..
Iam lvl 14, ok you do rare drops now and again, but are there any new items in game or are they just modified and ones??
Cash is ok got plenty of that its just takes forever to lvl, i mean 20k exp for lvl 14, when the best mobs i can kill at that lvl give 150 exp, do the math on that = 133.3333 mobs to lvl..
:wtf: and if your male female, whats the difference on how ppl speak to you, mean you women what equality, or would you still like to be treated as in the 1900's??

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
why dose every 1 need high exp? the exp on the server is set lower so that ppl dont get to high to quick and then leave.

i managed to get to lvl 20 from lvl 7 in abt a 5 hrs.

And as host has a server msg basically saying "if u dont like server dont moan just dont play it" i dont see why u have to come on here slagging a server down u only played for a very short time coz u havent got the patients to lvl.

o well ure loss!

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
to be honest matey if you have spent what could have been 5 hours of riproaring leveling to get to 20, and you enjoyed it then i seriosuly suggest playing euro mir, as at least you can guaruntee hard leveling and commitement will leave you something to show!

*awaiting stupid drivel from someone*

* gathers witty reply*

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Unforgiven said:
why dose every 1 need high exp? the exp on the server is set lower so that ppl dont get to high to quick and then leave.

i managed to get to lvl 20 from lvl 7 in abt a 5 hrs.

And as host has a server msg basically saying "if u dont like server dont moan just dont play it" i dont see why u have to come on here slagging a server down u only played for a very short time coz u havent got the patients to lvl.

o well ure loss!

Well thanks very much for the advice (NOT):4****u:
Because as we do live in a country that gives use the right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH, we can say pretty much what we want to..
So if i, and I mean I, think that a server blows like the wind, then i am quite in tittled to.. say so!
O.O 13 lvls in 5hrs, LMAO just think when your lvl 30+ next month sometime, it will take you 5hrs to 50% ROFL..

And nope your loss, another player, goes to were the Grass is Greener..
Don't go away MAD, Just go away!!:)

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
thanks for keeping it bumped up guys wow its under hot posts ^^ while im on the subject abt exp every server is not the same and some u might still think u need less overall exp how ever depending on the actual mob lvl it could end up more, never judge a book by its cover i have a player reatched lvl 21 in 1 day soloing if u dont believe me log and ask around! your trouble is u expect everythink handed out on a plate! cos these lvl 60 + server like my ad in game dont like exp or drops then then this aint the server for u , so why the hell come bk on here and flame the crap out of it , just leave quitey and close the door on the way out , all your doing is making a right fool out yourself and spoiling it for others!

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
dreamcatcherei said:
thanks for keeping it bumped up guys wow its under hot posts ^^ while im on the subject abt exp every server is not the same and some u might still think u need less overall exp how ever depending on the actual mob lvl it could end up more, never judge a book by its cover i have a player reatched lvl 21 in 1 day soloing if u dont believe me log and ask around! your trouble is u expect everythink handed out on a plate! cos these lvl 60 + server like my ad in game dont like exp or drops then then this aint the server for u , so why the hell come bk on here and flame the crap out of it , just leave quitey and close the door on the way out , all your doing is making a right fool out yourself and spoiling it for others!

With a name like dreamcatcherei i wouldn't expect anything less, from someone who takes there name from a Stephen King Film, very original:err: ,
BTW, i have achieved what i wanted to, and that's to get you to BITE:wavee:
In two Words..
I DUDDITS...!!:saywott:

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
sirchrist said:
Well thanks very much for the advice (NOT):4****u:
Because as we do live in a country that gives use the right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH, we can say pretty much what we want to..
So if i, and I mean I, think that a server blows like the wind, then i am quite in tittled to.. say so!
O.O 13 lvls in 5hrs, LMAO just think when your lvl 30+ next month sometime, it will take you 5hrs to 50% ROFL..

And nope your loss, another player, goes to were the Grass is Greener..
Don't go away MAD, Just go away!!:)

funny i been play testing for 2 weeks the i restarted my chara, now been playin just over a week and im near lvl 35 so that fuks ure month theory.

and it wasnt advice, it was opinion and as u say "freedom of speech".

msg from host is simple if u dont like it dont play it!

if u wanna flame us again plse do so coz u just keeping this thread in a gd vantage point for others to read, never know maybe they will give the server ago like 20- 30 ppl have done in the last few days.

P.s.
i only play 4-5 hrs a day so i aint hardcore lvlin.

Last edited:

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
is the client on the website to download mir1.4 or higher as i got 1.4 so wondering if i have to download a whole new one justgettin th other patches to make it work hopefully when i get it sorted the server will be as good as the old ei server that i played as it ruled

nice to see you back up and around hope the baby is ok

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
GODESS said:
is the client on the website to download mir1.4 or higher as i got 1.4 so wondering if i have to download a whole new one just gettin the other patches to make it work hopefully when i get it sorted the server will be as good as the old ei server that i played as it ruled

nice to see you back up and around hope the baby is ok
Thanks hun howzs u, just got back from me hoildays weeeeeee , got a new ftp site just uploading the files now,there be a full ready to go client or patchs your choise, plse have patience while i upload them, and for the people who only wanted my ip and exe,there will also be available but unles u use the patchs or full cleint u wont be able to see some mobs maps or items ,but thats not my problem, anyway hun i see u there soon ...............

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
cool let me no when it up and i will get on there for definate

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
MrRob said:
to be honest matey if you have spent what could have been 5 hours of riproaring leveling to get to 20, and you enjoyed it then i seriosuly suggest playing euro mir, as at least you can guaruntee hard leveling and commitement will leave you something to show!

*awaiting stupid drivel from someone*

* gathers witty reply*

sorry it abit late to reply to this but i had 3 euro mir accounts, all three paid for for 2 yrs, 1 mine 1 my mrs and 1 we shared.

i had a lvl 35 war 29 wiz and 27 tao , my mrs had a 32 war 20 odd wiz and tao.

we both left when we need some customer service and it wasnt there, + most of my m8s i had met either got hacked or left becoz of assholes, so wasnt much point in stayin.