Mir 3 GSP Repair Progress

Join Discord

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Great work DJ can't wait to have a play with this.

Can you confirm the current state using your DBServer? Are you able to launch the apps/get ingame with stats etc or?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I have two GSP projects, one is fixing the published files, and another is creating the server decoding the protocol.
Now the created server works, login gate, selchrgate and go to game, need to decode a lot of buffers...and for the original files can login, selchr, but have some problems to go to game...
my problem its the same.. i dont have time atm :(

Marco_soccer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2008
Maybe you should upload the Files and collect ppl who together decoding this Files.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
you have some links in lomcn to download the gsp files.. apply the patch from this thread and you have the same files.... ;)

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
now i have some things of some buffers fine. i can logon to game with the armour, weapon from db fine, load map fine where the character is, lights fine, pending to manage the buffers for stats like hp, mp, etc

i have created a decode and recode functions and works fine.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
now i have some things of some buffers fine. i can logon to game with the armour, weapon from db fine, load map fine where the character is, lights fine, pending to manage the buffers for stats like hp, mp, etc

i have created a decode and recode functions and works fine.
so does this mean we can finnaly work on files and get something to work ?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I have the official decrypt and decrypt and he was probably given the same program I was, so the envir can be edited and added to.

Sounds promising but doesn't sound like it will actually be released as I asked if they would be letting people see the files because it would be good to see what's been done since I released them after I found them, got this reply:

DjDarkBoyZ said:
I work on these files with 2 ppl more, and for respect to others the projects and fixes its closed.

The time i spend on this, cost me money because i work in a lot of projects and security things.
i hope you understand.

cya ;)

Hopefully whatever they do with the files goes well though 🙂

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Always the same old story unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Oh so the files will most likely be released in 5 years.....if we are lucky, this is why the mir2 community is way better than mir3

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
He has a point though, him and a few others did put work in to make it work (even though they wouldn't have the files without me sharing here)

If it's not released then others will have to fix it themselves I imagine

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
He has a point though, him and a few others did put work in to make it work (even though they wouldn't have the files without me sharing here)

If it's not released then others will have to fix it themselves I imagine

There is a lot of GSP files released in the internet, a lot of copys of leaked incomplete GSP files and do you know that...

well, in one of my projects im not using any of the gsp server files.
Im decoding buffers now, im emulating eiserver and now can login with the player i chose in selchr scene and now loads and sets armour, weapon, job, gender, etc for the player is on the DB :P

Can walk, change direction, hit and a little more.

If anyone have the buffers of mir3 decoded and works, let me one test and i open the sources to continue the work in comunity.
Anyone interested? pm me with the info. ;)

Screens of the basics working.
Im working to decode HP, MP and some more basics.

Mir3_160227_003733_Wincha.jpg

Mir3_160227_002930_Wincha_The_Dj.jpg

Mir3_160227_003011_Wincha_Wincha.jpg

Mir3_160227_003027_Wincha_Wincha.jpg

Cya :P

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
nice glad to see people are still working on these files... alot of people still holding out to play assassin files..

shame people don't wanna work together like the Mir2 Crystal file community, things would get done a lot faster

StuJnX6ry

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 1, 2014
But the diff is you are programing the client again and im using the original client and only emulating server using same protocol.

My emu its more advanced than your screen :P, make a new one its more easy than decode all of the things of the original mir3.

Yup. Im secretly programming a mir project but benefited from reversing gsp stuff, though I always feel time is limited.

You say you turned to directly use gsp client? How about your VB client?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
i have some projects open, gsp files fix, gsp server emu and holley 3.55 full server-client emu with more things added than 3.55 but compatible with DB, scripts, etc

you have making only client side or both sides?

mir3 need to full reverse enginering to take some changes and go forward like mir2, but this tasks take a lot of time looking asm of original files and a lot of things more to full understand whats happen.

Well, your project its not a secret now and you talked about past time
the last days reverse enginering mir3 protocol i looked some buffer parameters to change the size of the object and its funny xD haha the server can tell to client to use another file to use in the actor or another objects and use for example a animation of a mob to player, etc. has a lot of fun inside. haha

:)