Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

WhyYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

any gm on i forgot my password .

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Can tao get some sort of mass kill spell? No Poison cloud ingame or nothing.. Yet warrior get CHM hitting silly dmg lol, poison killing takes the piss and pets don't do enough damage to make them viable for lvling, not 55 pets anyway.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Thinking to give it a bash..not sure tho.. alot going irl.

its not a grinding type of server, its piss easy, u can even become top player within a week lol, really its not hard

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Where should I be hunting on a wizard from 40-50 then ? The caves I go to don't seem to drop anything.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

noble cave have ghouls u can kill them easy wt v1 now its for under lvl 52 u can go hunting there plus zombie mines and bone palce

KungFu

LOMCN Member
Jul 30, 2017

ok so this is just my opinion... caves were changed.... i dunno what rs time is in noble cave for ghoul but i found only 1 if book drop 1/100 and then majority of books break then i feel like before i get to 52 on 1500 exp per mob i am still going to find absolutely nothing...

i went to WT last night.. Warrior i made from lvl 49 to 50 and a half and managed to kill just 1 wt and there was 2 in there, was so many mobs i literally couldnt move... other wt teled about 10+ times and i just couldnt clear fast enough so i couldnt kill lol absolutely stupid imo... carnt kill fast enough for the respawns not to mention i made a whole lvl in the time i chased 1 wt and i tted eventually and left coz i couldnt kill.. had the place to my self aswell.. id be lvl 52 by the time i killl 3/4 wt lmao then go wt v2 carnt kill anything at 52 with crap kit... back to camping ghouls like many others... its ridiculous

so for me not much help really...

wiz 55+ carnt kill wt in v2 so that leaves Ghouls again..... which.... still gets camped by the whole game because its the easiest... so lvl 50 and under generally lose ghoul there from been pked and not enough to share as high lvls camp... so for me in the regards to books and items from bosses only and the way its set up is very poor... in general i enjoy this server but for me this is a huge problem and has not been solved as of last night im yet to go on today but carnt see much changed...

honestly i enjoy this server but this part is very poor and doesnt work well for me and many others like this!! deffo makes been low with poor kit or no guild a struggle to get books and kit up, not ideal for atracting new players..

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Im 55+ and never found one single book lol...
The idea in which books can break when translated would indeed work if the droprate would be higher. Atm it seems v low.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

GM, you need to sort firewall out, its stupid how my hp is 2.6k and wizzards with the same kit as me can hit 150's per firewall, let alone they can firewall the whole map and it lasts a very long time, this needs to be changed as all u do is firewall, then youve lost to boss,

Atleast Reduce Duration of firewall?
Or have a firewall cap/? like 10 only or sumthing? its stupid how Wiz get a TELEPORTING FLAMEFIELD, and warriors get TDB FS wow..... when a wizz with no shield can outsun a FS + multiple tdbs...

KungFu

LOMCN Member
Jul 30, 2017

I disagree, I get get once by warr and I have to tt or I die, fw is literally all wiz has to defend from certain and quick death by warr... There's a lot of issues on this server, I would agree with making only so many fws or disappears but not until skills are sorted out, generally kit is meant to be rare not spells, it's what helps us level and progress in caves wtf is point getting like 65-70 having basic spells it's stupid

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

I disagree, I get get once by warr and I have to tt or I die, fw is literally all wiz has to defend from certain and quick death by warr... There's a lot of issues on this server, I would agree with making only so many fws or disappears but not until skills are sorted out, generally kit is meant to be rare not spells, it's what helps us level and progress in caves wtf is point getting like 65-70 having basic spells it's stupid

sum this up, the server in general needs sorting ha

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

GM, you need to sort firewall out, its stupid how my hp is 2.6k and wizzards with the same kit as me can hit 150's per firewall, let alone they can firewall the whole map and it lasts a very long time, this needs to be changed as all u do is firewall, then youve lost to boss,

Atleast Reduce Duration of firewall?
Or have a firewall cap/? like 10 only or sumthing? its stupid how Wiz get a TELEPORTING FLAMEFIELD, and warriors get TDB FS wow..... when a wizz with no shield can outsun a FS + multiple tdbs...
i have to nref the fw i know it now op

---------- Post Merged at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:01 PM ----------

the point here is i have diffrent spell system like the warrior have para ball in rebirth wizzard have many mass attack spell like flamestorm massthunder etc taos every 5 lvls change his pets and in reb will take antherskill gives him more pets and sure masspoison it gives red and grn psn in 4*4 range so theres many skills u need to try and it not basic spells but i will look @skill again

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland

150 hit from wiz its alot ? lool xd good warior can kil wiz easy :)

KungFu

LOMCN Member
Jul 30, 2017

What you mean they have skills in rebirth? The books arnt dropping enough and the way people camp the bosses it's not fair on everyone it's going to become so one sided it's absolutely stupid they don't drop enough people should have a good few of there main spells now and yet many spells haven't even dropped once yet ?!?!? Fair enough some items rare that is normal... Spells are far to rare wtf is point playing if u have hardly any spells I am bored already of the way it is... Think some things need changing more regular and auto patcher to help... Also pots need increasing in shops and torch could do with been coded to produce more light as it makes no difference in caves on a night or increasing day time longer in regards to night to help see as its pitch black in caves carnt move for the amount of mobs..

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I don't want to wait another month for a potential of owning 1 of the better skills lol taking the fun away for me.... Make kit or items rare not all books I have Fw to kill lol so poor

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

What you mean they have skills in rebirth? The books arnt dropping enough and the way people camp the bosses it's not fair on everyone it's going to become so one sided it's absolutely stupid they don't drop enough people should have a good few of there main spells now and yet many spells haven't even dropped once yet ?!?!? Fair enough some items rare that is normal... Spells are far to rare wtf is point playing if u have hardly any spells I am bored already of the way it is... Think some things need changing more regular and auto patcher to help... Also pots need increasing in shops and torch could do with been coded to produce more light as it makes no difference in caves on a night or increasing day time longer in regards to night to help see as its pitch black in caves carnt move for the amount of mobs..

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I don't want to wait another month for a potential of owning 1 of the better skills lol taking the fun away for me.... Make kit or items rare not all books I have Fw to kill lol so poor
i made the drops more easy so next rebot will have easy drops

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Re: EGYMIR online [Crystal M2] [Online]

to be honest im not pleased with the rip off of my servers name but do as you please :P