Mir07

Join Discord

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Another screenshot showing my progress:

13.JPG

Oo.. a little combat log on the right side of the screen would be spiffy :)

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Can we play on other people server with Mir 07 could i play it with my DM2 Server hope so looks gd

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Yeah, you can play on any server that works with it, that's all DM2 servers. The client is already available for download - check the source code thread.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I have a quick question - I changed the encoding of the server files but only the encode and decoding of strings. I have made the modifications to your edcode section and it works so far as getting to the welcome messages....when I click 'Play game' (can't remember what it exactly says) it comes up with an error in the x and y of the map tiles - I have determined this is due to the DecodeBuffer - but I don't see the problem as I have not touched this in the server encoding.
Any ideas? Does your server use the encoding and decoding slightly differently?

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Yes, it decodes and encodes very differently. Try using decoding to bytes rather than strings and sometimes the strings get encoded wrong - mystery why it happens. :(

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Cheers :) I'll rewrite the server and existing delphi client so that I can write my decoding into your Decode6bitbuftostring routine - that should work.