MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You can literally turn ingame gold into Game gold at a VERY good good price, i put 3mill into the GG transfer and had enough GG to buy mounts, luck pots and a load of ****, if people are donating here they must have a lot of money or be lazy as ****.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Subs or bosses are very, even extremely uneven difficulty, maybe meant for grps, I could do some in high level areas and couldn't in mid level ones. They either had too high regen or dealt out way too much damage (like you reach for your skill key and lay flat on floor in instant).

Can't really talk about sub or a boss here, there's many of them and can spawn anywhere on any cave floor it seems, can be hard as nails or easy, often spawn literally on your back, like if you triggered the spawn or maybe you just happen to be there when the boss spawns (but I think you trigger it). A map you've been hunting on for days and you think you know how it goes there turns into a sub fest next day, you run into a sub every few steps all of sudden.

And I have doubts about those server counts, some of that count are likely some bots, anybody who logged on any korean server may have seen those coming online after server reboots, I recall seeing them on the official korean mir2 years ago and I've seen them here. Was told it is 'Ai' which I take is artificial intelligence, that is robots. But you don't see them in game otherwise than at reboots, at least I have no idea where they go. In game it definitely doesn't look like there's that many players that server count says.

BTW I don't think those robots are a player char moved by macro like we know bots (like some players make extra chars and control them by macro), my guess is it is some 'company' that plants them on gaming servers, probably not just mir2, because they all move in unison when they log on, they run in a line just under bw sz and they all 'vanish' at a given spot on map (bottom right below sz) where there is nothing, they make sound like they RTed but I don't think its that (because you can RT anyplace, why first run to some 'magic spot').

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
This server is really for pple who played crystal files English servers before and are familiar with the launcher. Usually such folks can start the launcher for another server they already have on their PC to check on buttons description if they need to.
Myself I was able to get in game without any such help but since then I used my local crystal server/client to check on some panels in game (guild, pets and such likes) when I couldn't figure them out.

AJVHallen

Mir 2: The New Era
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2013
Cairo - Egypt
well, I have that one problem , I started few hours ago got the lomcn gold and levels and got to level 72 , but I cant be "HighWizard" ppl say they got "High" with a scroll that GM gave them , I didnt get that, any solutions please on how can I become "High" ?

/Yato

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
well, I have that one problem , I started few hours ago got the lomcn gold and levels and got to level 72 , but I cant be "HighWizard" ppl say they got "High" with a scroll that GM gave them , I didnt get that, any solutions please on how can I become "High" ?

/Yato

You'll just have to wait until the GM logs on unfortunately.

No clue how others become 'High' without the GM scroll. GM is normally online every couple of hours.