MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
What's class balance like? Like best class >...> worst class.
I will try it once im home.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
What's class balance like? Like best class >...> worst class.
I will try it once im home.

Only tried a warrior and it seems pretty beefy although alot of commenting on the strength of Tao's and Wizz's.

Personally think with the buffs from the GM's you can get off to a good start with your favourite class and roll with it</soso>

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wiz is very good, also sin is probably doing well, warrior not so much but if I was a 'wiz person' I'd re roll wiz. I might still switch to sin as I used to play him a bit. Attack speed seems to be very high, heard of speed +20

Archer might be interesting
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" style="height: 500px; width: 540px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;" class="imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-cyjvj-true-540" scrolling="no" src="http://imgur.com/a/cyjvj/embed?pub=true&ref=about%3Ablank&w=540" id="imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-cyjvj"></iframe><script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
You can literally turn ingame gold into Game gold at a VERY good good price, i put 3mill into the GG transfer and had enough GG to buy mounts, luck pots and a load of ****, if people are donating here they must have a lot of money or be lazy as ****.

@sponsor is the $$$ shop

jaffaman96

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 14, 2013
From what I've read this seems like a good server gonna have to give it a try and see what i think. It's going to be confusing as f*** since i don't know korean and i also haven't played mir 2 so this should be fun :D

Edit:
I've just managed to create an account and i received an error from visual studio any idea why?
Any help would be appreciated

thanks, Jack

https://pastebin.com/6bNWt4xS

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Edit: Never mind, found the problem lol.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Yeh, can't play it lol.

There is simply TOO much going on in Korean for it to be viable to play properly.

Spanish server is 10x easier than this simply because the mob names are English at least...but literally everything is Korean and not a great deal has an English counterpart.

No idea where you're teleporting to either when at least attempting to hunt lol, and the constant visual effects of Red/Blue dragons in SZ is making my eyes bleed...which i could ultimately handle if there wasn't so much effort going into trying to figure out where to go already.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yeh, can't play it lol.

There is simply TOO much going on in Korean for it to be viable to play properly.

Spanish server is 10x easier than this simply because the mob names are English at least...but literally everything is Korean and not a great deal has an English counterpart.

No idea where you're teleporting to either when at least attempting to hunt lol, and the constant visual effects of Red/Blue dragons in SZ is making my eyes bleed...which i could ultimately handle if there wasn't so much effort going into trying to figure out where to go already.

Meh ill cancel the download lol

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Yeh, can't play it lol.

It's possible to see the cave names by clicking the 'Convert to English' link at the top of the window.

More and more NPC's are offering this so not sure what you can't tell where you're teleporting to?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Yeh, can't play it lol.

Koreans like to have their game colorful. But if you spend some time initially with panels, you can switch some of the effects off (those circles that chars have under feet, not sure what those mean but switching them off helps somewhat), also can mute music. And the important caves to get you more than started have English translation.

I think it comes down to if pple are open to exploration or if they are closed to it and like above all safety and security of the same old environment. An Englishman comes to France and its constant bitching, complaining about this and that and it ends with him going back home to vacation next time on known grounds of 'southampton beaches' LOL (made this last one up, couldn't recall some popular vacationing place).

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Koreans like to have their game colorful. But if you spend some time initially with panels, you can switch some of the effects off (those circles that chars have under feet, not sure what those mean but switching them off helps somewhat), also can mute music. And the important caves to get you more than started have English translation.

I think it comes down to if pple are open to exploration or if they are closed to it and like above all safety and security of the same old environment. An Englishman comes to France and its constant bitching, complaining about this and that and it ends with him going back home to vacation next time on known grounds of 'southampton beaches' LOL (made this last one up, couldn't recall some popular vacationing place).

Well i'm not going to try and explain the obvious complexity difference between this and something such as HispaRed for example.

The Spanish server was very straight forward and easy to get into....this is for some reason coming across to me as extremely complicated, and i don't like "working" to enjoy my games, i like to just hit the ground running and have fun.

This just simply didn't feel fun and it feels like a lot of information you are missing because not all of it is translated, especially since you will need to read to understand the workings of the HumUp for example.

Last edited:

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Meh ill cancel the download lol
Don't let him put you off, most of the important NPCs have been translated and if you have a bit of patience it's actually not that difficult to understand some of the Korean NPCs. Also the LOMCN guild a very helpful if you're stuck with anything. Give it ago its actually a really fun server!

rippke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2010
I have to say most the wordings/descriptions is Chinese...curiously, why CrystalM2 will support Chinese and Korean? this is my first time to play a 3-language MIr server...:P

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Don't let him put you off, most of the important NPCs have been translated and if you have a bit of patience it's actually not that difficult to understand some of the Korean NPCs. Also the LOMCN guild a very helpful if you're stuck with anything. Give it ago its actually a really fun server!

Anybody particularly helpful spring to mind? Ill be ingame later on.

---------- Post Merged at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:34 PM ----------

is there an autopatcher? i have downloaded an "egg file" and have no idea what to do with it.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Mir2pion if you get time could you take a screen shot of F12 option's and circle the ones i need to disable to get all the Glows / features above characters head / under their feet. it's to much i log on and whole sz fulled with crappy lights.