MIR2-NET Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Server name: MIR2-NET
ip: 82.137.38.254

Server website: http://www.mir2-net.org
Server patches: MIR2-NET Full Game (include all patches and mir1.4 client files so u just need to unzip and run the game)

Server has been online from about 9 months and will be up as long as ppl will play.

Users online are between 15-30 all day in some days we reach 40+

-- THIS IS A LOWER LEVEL SERVER WERE U START FROM 0 AND U LEVEL FAST AT THE BEGGINING BUT HARD AT HIGHER LEVELS ---

For faster leveling at low levels u can rent a good pet for 20 k. The pets are made so u can easy stay at lvl 0 in bichonmines

Current MIR2-NET feats:

- Experience X5 of 1.4 euromir value
- Marrage System
- Pet renter npc, for all 3 classes. (like on MIR3 - EI)
- Dual summon of BoneFamiliar and Shinsu
- Instant refine available
- Armour Refine
- Many leveling locations to choose from;
*Bichon Province
*Serpent Valley
*Woomyon Provinces
*Mongchon Province
*Anciant Province
*Prajna Island
*OgreLand
*GhostShip
and many more to come.
- Huge variate of mobs from Hens, Pigs, Cows to Orcs, Aqua and many more..
- Unique and exciting leveling areas
- Hundreds of weapons and items to choose from
- New skinned armours for level 33 - 40
- (Added for lvl 30 - 40 = HeavenArmour, WingArmour)
- Working fatesword quest, Gold Quest, Meat Quest and more new quests to come.
- Warriors, Wizards have revelation spell
- Exp Cheat Removed. (full hexed m2server.exe)
- Anti-Cheat Sistem so no chance using cheats here....

[-for ppl who don`t like this server dont spam this forum just let others to try it if the server is bad they will leave 100% -]

Last edited:

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Lol half ur server pks n00bs as well as cheats,i was in sz for 5 mins and taos summoned skeles onto me then they untamed and almost killed me so i quit damn fools.

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
Ripman said:
i know about that bug .. i`ll try to resolve as fast i can .. grrr this happened to euromir long time ago ...

Sorry...

recmove the skill from the index for now.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
lol if this is anything like his mir 3 server i wouldnt recomend it to my worst enemy his mates get given cool stuff and go round pking u as soon as u join not much fun!!!!!!!

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
hmm how many damn times do u need 2 advertise the server lol, i just used 2 search 2 find summik and thiers like 7 of them lmao

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
some1 send me the exe lol aint downloading 350MB untill i actually see what the server is like for myself

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
So does your spelling.

If you have a bad opinion it's better to keep it to yourself. Others can try the server and see if it 'sucks'. Some people might like it.

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
I agree with Shard.

I hope Mods/Admins start warning people who post crap like 'sever (its server f00l) sucks.'

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
server is advertised but players still playing it 30+ players each even if its corupt...wonder how can u play such a server :S

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
yes when u log in game and look in sz .. u will see ppl with high level and nice items .. then u will say that i gived them that items because u cant find them. that`s why ppl say that thius si corrupt. Grr no1 thinks that server is online from about 1 year...highest is 45 ... they found tiems because they hunt 24/24 ... is bad that ppl say nasty things about something that they don`t know...