Mir2 Vengeance - Crystal at its best

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I'm just voicing my concern - I personally don't think a server will last when you can get endgame spells for less than a full bag of pots!

Who's to know u didnt buy the endgame spells and store them onto some noob char ?
Im not saying u did , but u get where im coming from ..

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
well gl with server hope goes well but im gona give this a miss :) gl

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Can you explain in more details plz

I don't know what he is on about specifically, and can only guess - but I'll mention this purely to help you out not because of any investment or judgement.

A number of people have mentioned about others stealing their post-wipe bonus, and as far as I can see there has not been a single response addressing that major flaw.

It could have been dealt with in server for all I know, with you giving everyone answers online... ?

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
No one has brought this to my attention I thought that it had been delt with... Mmmm guess I was wrong. Np if those concerned could drop me a pm with details I will endeavour to do my best to sort it out.

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Guys we are going to be doing a quick reboot as there have been a few issues highlighted namely the skill book being one... skills up to lvl 30 will be in the shop the others will be in drops... IF YOU ARE HOPING TO HANG ONTO A SKILL BOOK THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED THINK AGAIN AS IT WILL NO LONGER WORK.....ONLY LEARNT SKILLS AND THE NEW SKILLS FROM EITHER DROPS OR THE BOOK SHOP WILL WORK..... level 15 and namelist npc will also be removed.

---------- Post Merged at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:51 PM ----------

recode the Time label in the bottom right corner so it now sits properly in higher resolution...

Also, added weight label to the main UI and Bag UI (you can see your weight on the weight bar now!)

AlyGinTheHouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2014
i get wrong version he sayd need update my client but i was in game today i played and now no more run exe why _?

Elixer

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 7, 2015
Hi, is this server worth trying? Also could anyone tell me what the UC is at peak times

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Bug :
Awakening npc is totally messed up, it takes my glyphs and my money and my awakeningsoul
but says it cant be awakenend or w/e .

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Guys I AM FED UP with the crashes now, so I have restarted the server in DEBUG MODE, hopefully this will find the reason for the crashes. It may also cause lag spikes.....Server is up and running.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Guys I AM FED UP with the crashes now, so I have restarted the server in DEBUG MODE, hopefully this will find the reason for the crashes. It may also cause lag spikes.....Server is up and running.

Just a side note, have you removed the global shout scrolls from gameshop? They were causing a majority of the crashes with CrystalM2.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
Server down

---------- Post Merged on 27-11-2015 at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-11-2015 at 01:17 PM ----------

Can you look for TU ? server down

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Last edited:

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Server back up, issue causing a crash has been fixed.

We are looking into the TU situation and it will be resolved soon.