Release Mir3 Map Collection

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We used all those maps on Hellserver, and i am sure the only map that had to rebuilt due to using the rz tiles and objects was the guildzones,, if elvin was around he might answer as he did it....

That would explain why Objects29 is full of GT objects. Bon they don't open in mapeditor, but that doesn't mean they aren't read by the 2.3 client.

Proof is in the pudding rly

PuDi1.png

1QQjf.jpg

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
But then how would any1 even make the mini maps if they cannot open it in mapedit, unless if they were taken from mir3, i guess they got the mmap files from mir3 also not custom made via mapedit?

I just dont understand where TD would of made the tiles5 start lol.

Still...... can u upload the tiles.wil from empire client for me pls? as i still think i got the wrong tiles.wil

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
So tai.......... or ne1 else..... can u upload the normal tiles.wil pls not tiles5.wil??????

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
i know its an old thread but i want that frozen temple badly lol !

can any1 mirror them please ?

thanks

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Frozen temple is in the files already (Heroes) under the name Hell (May need to check for numbers as it could be Hell114 or woteva it is)

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
k thanks will look

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

thanks worked.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I have updated the link (currently uploading at time of post).

RIP megaupload!!

Paniko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2006
The file is corrupt.. anyone can repost it please?

Thanks

As seen on RaGEZONE & Empire 2.3 servers.

Maps included:

• Frozen Temple
  • Jinchon Temple
  • Numa Temple
  • Ant Colony
  • Lost Ship
  • Desert province
  • a connecting map between Castle GI and Numa.
Plus the tiles which are required in order for these maps to work with Mir2 (2.3)

There's also a db with all the mapinfo and movemapevents so all you need to do is copy them over to your existing db.

The only thing I don't have is the minimaps cos my hdd got wiped but you can just make new ones easily enough.

Download: Here

Paniko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2006
ahahha yes I know =).. I had to delete the cache of my internet browser to download it again

Thanks for ReUp
You need to redownload it...

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

You need to redownload it...

Just a stupid question.. this map work with heroes server and how I can put this map if work with heroes server??

Last edited: