Mir3G Server Files Version: 20090303 [uncracket]

KingZinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2008
Wolfsburg,Germany
Falador is still translating the client.
He will write which things are new in the files when he has finished the translating.
He said ~2 weeks to me.

/zinn

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Falador is still translating the client.
He will write which things are new in the files when he has finished the translating.
He said ~2 weeks to me.

/zinn

ok, Falador is working on client, but server? what happen with the crack? :S no news about server :cray:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
well maybe not the key but the files at least so someone can crack and in the meantime people can work on the data?

nightwalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2003
doubt ne1 will release, its the same as wen mir3 pserves first started, ppl wanna boast they got stuff but wen it comes tol puting money where there mouth is u get some bs how they cant.

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
The files are the same of Falador 20090303 with new system buff etc...

I said I can't relase because the key is in my hardware ID so.. it will give a error if I give you the ID and the key..

nightwalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2003
but as stated they can be passed not the key so ppl cn wrk on translations and cracking ect. ready for when they can be made trto work.

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
sorry guys , i have been long lost in jungle , finaly im back on MIR Server file !!!! my first post after long lng time ago ~! is there any update on thies files ? sorry if i miss some where elses.. how many char now on Privite Sever ??

mapadale

but as stated they can be passed not the key so ppl cn wrk on translations and cracking ect. ready for when they can be made trto work.
You can't crack them, well I doubt anyone on here could as the coding used for the HWID. They are not done in the same way that the 3.55 are, so it would be pointless anyone releasing HWID required files.

Each HWID when purchasing the key for the files, you have to give an ID code in order to receive the HWID to access the files fully live and there are to many variables to get through before even attempting to crack them.

Unico

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2007
the 1st link in 1st post dont work ( mega upload link) can u re-upload fala?