MirReborn - Beta - 30/11/08

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Server now very nearly complete, just putting the finishing touches in. And then its ready to go :D

Server Launch Date: Monday 4pm!!

Server Information:

Dedicated PC.
Static IP: 87.127.127.239
Processor: AMD Dual Core 6000+ 3.01 Ghz
Ram: 2gig

Downloads:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S0548SR0 - GraphicsFolder
http://files.filefront.com/Maprar/;12499221;/filei - Maps
http://files.filefront.com/Datarar/;12502503;/file - Data

Server Info:

Exp: Medium - Fast
Drops: Medium - High
Gold: Low - Medium
Stats: Medium - High

Custom Features:

Unique Item Upgrade System.

Kit boosts, (Over 30 Kits Giving Boosts)

Single Item Boosts. (Over 25 Rare And Unique Items Offering Boosts)

Unique SabukWall.

Challenge/Rebirth/Reborn System. 10 Challenges Then you can Rebirth. After Rebirth Challenge there is Reborn for lvl 120.

Secret Training Grounds, Hidden all over Mir. Find these to unlock new quests,maps,pets,boosts,items.

Hunting Grounds:

Over 50 New Maps added to server so far, Along with loads more to come.
Group Hunting,Guild Hunting,Solo Hunting, What ever you fancy its here!

Items:
Over 1200 Items In The DB, Only 10 Euro Item Remaining.
No Mixed Stats.

Bosses:
As A Great Lover Of Boss Hunting, I have Added A Wide Variety Of Boss Mobs. Some you can Solo, Some Will Need A Good 20+ People.

Quests:
A Quest For Every Cave. Along with over 20 Medium - Hard Quests Hidden All Around The Server. Offering some very Nice Rewards.

Events:
There will be some events, not many tho.

NPC Events. Collect as many Boss Hearts as you can. Enter the event room and spawn a harder/better version of the Boss.

Would like to ask people not to spam on this thread.
This server will be long term, I know alot of you have your doubts. But ive put in far to much work, For it not to be a success!

/Harry MirReborn Coming Soon!!

Last edited:

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
Re: MirReborn - Beta - 30/10/08

whats going on server not up yet .

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

whats the 30/10/08 for? 30th of last month?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

On the 30th....(THIS MONTH) (atleast i think so neway :P) it (in theory) should be up for beta...

^^

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

i liked this server the first time :)

might play when its up , if im not on WoW

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
wow count me in... looks like a goooood server..... u take time with your posts see you on game?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I won't be playing cos I don't like the owner. Oh and cos it sounds like just another high rate server for nob ends, customised to the point where it's not Mir anymore, and probably full of multi-coloured-spasticated-flashing armours and curly wurly weapons and dinosaurs as mobs etc.

/not gotrex

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I won't be playing cos I don't like the owner. Oh and cos it sounds like just another high rate server for nob ends, customised to the point where it's not Mir anymore, and probably full of multi-coloured-spasticated-flashing armours and curly wurly weapons and dinosaurs as mobs etc.

/not gotrex

:agree::agree::agree:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Erm not really, i like mir.. I havnt edited it to the point where you cant reconise it.. Ive added stuff to keep people intrested and not bored..

Dont play the server, i dont really care.. Your a nob you w8 for me to post 1 thing then jump on the post reply button.. After spending hours looking for a few crap threads about me lol..

Will post some ss's later of kits,weps,caves etc etc.

p.s There is no crap weps,armours,items,mobs ingame.. I am not a fan of the ott stuff.

Cya ingame.

/Harry

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Erm not really, i like mir.. I havnt edited it to the point where you cant reconise it.. Ive added stuff to keep people intrested and not bored..

Dont play the server, i dont really care.. Your a nob you w8 for me to post 1 thing then jump on the post reply button.. After spending hours looking for a few crap threads about me lol..

Will post some ss's later of kits,weps,caves etc etc.

p.s There is no crap weps,armours,items,mobs ingame.. I am not a fan of the ott stuff.

Cya ingame.

/Harry

Again you show your inability to take criticism, and this is before the server is live. When you recieve constant PM`s ingame about bugs, players opinions and suggestions, i can see you flipping and closeing the server down.

This is just my opinion of course.

Good luck with the server though.

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Again you show your inability to take criticism, and this is before the server is live. When you recieve constant PM`s ingame about bugs, players opinions and suggestions, i can see you flipping and closeing the server down.

It isnt criticism its justs him trying to put as many people off my server as he can. And yes i know about the constant spam when running a server, i dealt with it last time im sure il manage this time.

Server will be long term.

/Harry

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

/not gotrex

Make your own account insted of going /Not gotrex everytime, it makes u look like a fkin retard, and also the owner of the account. So make ure own account and if u aint gona play just dont even post on the thread? Dumb****.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland

It's already, don't worry the server won't last long just like the other 384738473 times.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Make your own account insted of going /Not gotrex everytime, it makes u look like a fkin retard, and also the owner of the account. So make ure own account and if u aint gona play just dont even post on the thread? Dumb****.

For a start I'll post wherever the **** I like. Who are you to tell me to do otherwise?

Atleast my post was on-topic, whereas you are just posting for the sake of it.

I can't make my own account for reasons that have sweet **** all to do with you. Keep your fat nose out of my business in future.

/not gotrex

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
For a start I'll post wherever the **** I like. Who are you to tell me to do otherwise?

Atleast my post was on-topic, whereas you are just posting for the sake of it.

I can't make my own account for reasons that have sweet **** all to do with you. Keep your fat nose out of my business in future.

/not gotrex

Jack wins.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Something new maybe that has never been Done on a server thats what im waiting for something big as nothing keeps me there long enough the only private server i have ever enjoyed was Torozor simply because it had something that hadnt been seen at the time... this sounds like all the other servers that get released (NO OFFENCE xxx love u all )

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
I like the bit about 20+ people to kill a boss :P sounds good mate.

Hope all goes good but a think i'll be stiking with OS >.<

good luk tho