-=*MirReborn V2*=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Stop complaining. You have openly admitted you forgot you had pets already, therefore it is completely down to you. Stop crying.

3 Words M7. Go. ****. Yourself.

I dont give 2 ****s if i get "refunded", im just warning Harry that the script should be changed so that it checks if you have pet's before giving you 1 pet instead of 2, as im sure no1 else wants 400 gamepoints nicked. lol.

Do you even play this game? if so, who are you ingame :rolleyes: If not, **** off? kthxbye x

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
GM , plz fix the sabuk pet npc , cant seem 2 even click on the "Pets" button , u need to bring it down by 1 line

click near the bottom of the NPC box keeping ur left click down move the mouse over the writing then let go, it will click it and move on. this only happens because of skill bar beeing on

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
3 Words M7. Go. ****. Yourself.

I dont give 2 ****s if i get "refunded", im just warning Harry that the script should be changed so that it checks if you have pet's before giving you 1 pet instead of 2, as im sure no1 else wants 400 gamepoints nicked. lol.

Do you even play this game? if so, who are you ingame :rolleyes: If not, **** off? kthxbye x

It isn't his responsibility to know if you have pets. Ctrl + A is all you need to do.

I play mir indeed, the name you need not know.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
No.Comment.

Great Server, fun events like the CTF we had today (CaptureTheFlag)

We killed um all and we had flag so, i assume we win.. but harry had to log quickly lol (god knows :P)

Grp was Me (Cloud) Bart,Ski,MightyLuBu,ruky,Pyromaniac. think thats it, cud be missing some1 =/

Come play peeps :P

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
I have fixed it m8, just need you to pm me so i can gie u what u need again =P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Dunno if you would bother but, could you possibly change the skin look of the lvl 60 wep? The Goldenmace one, looks crap, many others agree lol.

OriginsBlade (55) im wearing and SuperWep (50) look much much better lol

Although a Golden SOWG wouldnt be too bad, it's just a mace look's so... nooby lol.

Probably pointless post but, as i said, others agree =/

You choice anyway ^^

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Can you come on server and pm GoD1 please n00b has had his account stolen as the owner of cyrus server has changed his pass.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Tbh how do you know that the cyrus server gm stole pass? I havent had mine stolen :S

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Innocent until proven guilty.

Tbh i'd say it was a "friend" who decided he'd just backstab u. it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.