-=*MirReborn V2*=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
But to instantly blame another server owner, isn't right, especially w/o proof.

Ever ran a virus check? lol Keyloggers are right *******s these days.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
If they were to hack you for 1 account they would hack you on other servers aswell would they not?

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Shud never use same ID & Pass on any server .. just stupid tbh!

I allways use diffrent ID & Passwords .. half the time i forget them lol .. ohh well thats just me hehe ..

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
basically a char called 'owner'(lapta) came on earlier claiming hes the owner of the dedi or w/e and harry is no longer running server,

Images11.jpg

hes ruined a perfectly good server in my opinion =/

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Well ere were go again, by little bro spoke to lapta last night when i was out. Aparently ive been racist, corrupt, and sexest lol...

I aint a clue when hes gna be online, so just gna order a dedi server now,
and set up my backup.

Will keep u updated =/

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Well hopefully your backup will give us a rewind to compensate for Inferno guild abusing the gamepoint npc bug to the max and screwing the server over totaly. (and also abusing the recalls to mc) while we work all day to find 1 scroll they have a char logged in mc with a recall set just to recall grps of em in as and when they want its suposed to be a no recall/ no loging out erea its also the best place to get an infinite amount of rares/high lvl kit.

When i found the bug with the gamepoint npc last night i refused to move from sz untill i talked to harry or some one that had the power to disable the npc ( finaly diesel came on who ever he is and once i had established he was some one withthe power to do this i told him the main problem, he then proceded to disable the npc) But while i was stood there i saw a few from inferno XxXBestXxX being one of the main ones come and repetedly screw the npc over when i told him it would be a banable offence he just laughed n said "So"

How long has this npc been like this i wonder? i only found it last night due to someone wanting me to change some scrolls for them ( they couldnt click on the npc at all)

I dont know where the server will go from here i know some pple need banning and a lot of rare (poison/slow hardest to get in game even from bosses not to mention storm/bravery and they can also buy permanent dc/mc/sc boosts from the same npc so.....) have gone to inferno guild and anything else they could get from the game point npc this has unballanced the server in a big way i know if there is a rewind or anything like that i will stay with it but im not sure a lot of others would

Well harry i wish you luck in whatever you do next and will be watching this space for updates

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Orderd dedi now. Duno how long itl take till i get acces to it, but shudnt be to long.

/Harry - MirRebornV2 will not close..

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Spoke to lapta, told him to do 1 basically.. Hes such a muppet.
He is deleting all the server files aparently..

I have server files on my pc atm, sorting dedi out.. Changing server around a bit.. Tweaking fixing a few things with my bro, new server member.

Then will be back up.

If your all going to stay the server, that was stolen.
Would like to so thanks for playing, was fun :)

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
to be honest all private server files are "stolen" so no one has the right to acuse anyone of stealing files thats the way things are.. if some one does work on the files it means nothing they are still stolen at the end of the day

We would also like to know what will be hapening to the ones that abused the npc? how long had they been abusing this npc untill i found and reported it?

Status
Not open for further replies.