My first attempt using photoshop =X

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Red and blue go together? This is why you didn't get a serious answer...Any colour can work with any colour within reason, but since you clearly don't know much about photoshop you will not make these colours work together well.

Now **** off and learn something as you will learn jack **** here.

Please go back to the hole you came from.

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
The only person he aint gonna learn from and which i dont blame him is from you, you pathetic arse!

As RedDragonX said...go back to your hole...the only place you belong tbh...with attitude like that to good members trying to gain experience i dont think you will be wanted here much longer...i know i dont!

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
No one in this thread apart from cz has given back any decent feedback, i'm not from a hole though. I'm right about everything mother****er so live with it.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
The only person he aint gonna learn from and which i dont blame him is from you, you pathetic arse!

As RedDragonX said...go back to your hole...the only place you belong tbh...with attitude like that to good members trying to gain experience i dont think you will be wanted here much longer...i know i dont!

This is giving advice?

****ing **** mate, go kill yourself please and uninstall photoshop whilst you're at it

dscottys, you ****ing dimwit. You must have a REALLY low IQ to come up with something like that.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
This thread is tappin' yo!

I see where Tx is coming from, those colours do NOT go together. It's not just about the fact you can use photoshop, the result has to look good.

Tx may not be a professional but he knows what he's on about. Infact anyone should understand what he's trying to get across...

Last edited: