Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Mythik's Mir 2 Heros (Hero Files)

thanks for the info guys. ill get to it on monday, im away this weekend to see my partner. server will be up :) I may he on once or twice but on differnt computer.

Reactions: Yuzu

Zed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2014

so what are the player count , higher / average levels looking like on this one? :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Anyway to toggle item view on? (ctrl Tab)
and window mir? (change from 1 - 0 in setup)

was sorted by someone ingame ty :)

Last edited:

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

User count average is about 6-8 can go up to about. 12+ highest Lvl about 57,
Ctrl + tab to show item names on floor

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Window mode alt + enter or change it in your configuration

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

mystic was wondering if u could make some boots belt and helm in the great fox kit so we all matching as me boots are still lvl 16 lmao
was thinking stats could be ac5-5 amc5-5 and class 5-5 and lvl 50 to wear like armour, we would never need new boots belt and helms again
only an idea mind :)

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

mystic was wondering if u could make some boots belt and helm in the great fox kit so we all matching as me boots are still lvl 16 lmao
was thinking stats could be ac5-5 amc5-5 and class 5-5 and lvl 50 to wear like armour, we would never need new boots belt and helms again

agreed :)

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

its a very good idea :) it shall be done when I am back!

love this community!

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

thanks for the info guys. ill get to it on monday, im away this weekend to see my partner. server will be up :) I may he on once or twice but on differnt computer.
also could you look at increasing the guild member limit? its only at 10 :P

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Give warriors some extra acc or just take out some agil from mobs / bosses. It puts me off playing when I go to kill some iwt's or kh izt etc. 90% of hits are miss...wtf !
Im 44 and using lvl 8 braces cuz there are no sharpbraces on serv. Pls do something...cba to play like this.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

Give warriors some extra acc or just take out some agil from mobs / bosses. It puts me off playing when I go to kill some iwt's or kh izt etc. 90% of hits are miss...wtf !
Im 44 and using lvl 8 braces cuz there are no sharpbraces on serv. Pls do something...cba to play like this.

Agreed Atleast Give Pulse Blade Some Acc And GreatPurpleNecky Attk Speed:)

And Can You Do LastManStanding Event Like it occurs everyday and winner gets A Title and a boost or gift or anything :) according to class. for some MORE fun ingame :P

</soso>

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 PM ----------

And Any lvl 60 kits or lvl 60 skills or stuff ? cuz am a lvl 60 sitting in a lvl 50 kit :P

And anyone thinking to download or not download the server i would say give it a try u might like it :) gets better and better every day !

---------- Post Merged on 29-03-2014 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 28-03-2014 at 09:54 PM ----------

And do you know about holy power stone ? it should give hp and mp not ac rofl

Last edited:

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

i prefer the ac for a tao our kit dont come with hardly any and shield alone is not enough atleast with the stone i stay alive so shhh lol
for this server its fitting :)

errm thousand sword lvl 50 tao book i cant wear it so still dunno what it does :(
plz help

reserection cant lvl as i think it needs rev ammies

Last edited:

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

i prefer the ac for a tao our kit dont come with hardly any and shield alone is not enough atleast with the stone i stay alive so shhh lol
i agree its good for the lower lvls to stand a chance

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

lol

---------- Post Merged at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Mythik Mind If we get a content update ?
am lvl 61 atm and i got nothing to lvl for ... and cba to lvl at lvl 45 cave any more..

---------- Post Merged at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:35 PM ----------

War Button Does Not Work Please Fix The War Button In Guild .

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

I am spending the weekend with my partner mate, I will be back monday. there are some bigger things to fix currently before I bring in more content mate. rest assured there will be more soon.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

umm , i hope u guys give mythik some space lol , its true server needs lots of updates and fixing to do
but he has a life just like us :) .

* tested the feeling of complains thats why i said that lol ^ *

/tkanh

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

I am spending the weekend with my partner mate, I will be back monday. there are some bigger things to fix currently before I bring in more content mate. rest assured there will be more soon.

Yea your right but if u come online u could see server is dieing bud. 3-4Users need to atleast get on watch on the server bud . just saying :)

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

hunni we got an emergency we all naked and lost our kits think the databace having a fit or something

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

we all fked :P we all lost our items me ,someone tkanh,bambi ,wizard and i think one more person

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

has only affected the ones who were online (in case anyone reads this). if you all gather in BW SZ i'll remake your items for you