Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Re: Mythik's Mir 2 Heros (Hero Files)

like what? the server dont seem broke

BoneSpearMan Hitting one space not 2
When mobs get paralysed by tdb they still can move and hit ..

---------- Post Merged at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:55 AM ----------

No storage NPC at Castle Gi
Gambler NPC Makes u play 2 turns the gambler turn and ur turn and if its 0-0 u still get the money... ... remove it or fix it before it get exploited

/KillToLive

Winged Omas at PB dont hit from range..

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Storm Drugs dont add attk speed.

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Wooma Horns in drop file ? cuz i been killing alot of wts nothing ,,

---------- Post Merged at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

WoomaTemple KingRoom OverLoaded Bud Please Look Into It

/KillToLive

u saw Wt kr ?
its packed with mobs ...

yes please put in OKS

this enuf for ur sorry ass ?

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:05 PM ----------

And one other bug for the game master is that i learned crash at 45 which is suppose to be at lvl 55 .. please fix m8

---------- Post Merged at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:05 PM ----------

And another bug Rage does protection field and the skill it self rage please fix :) happy langley?

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Langley89
like what? the server dont seem broke

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ahmed6
BoneSpearMan Hitting one space not 2 -- petty problem easy fix

quote_icon.png
When mobs get paralysed by tdb they still can move and hit .. --paras drop easy use that for now till it gets fixed.

---------- Post Merged at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:55 AM ----------

No storage NPC at Castle Gi -- go to diffrent town to store stuff?
Gambler NPC Makes u play 2 turns the gambler turn and ur turn and if its 0-0 u still get the money... ... remove it or fix it before it get exploited -- removed i think

/KillToLive

quote_icon.png
Winged Omas at PB dont hit from range.. ---they do.

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Storm Drugs dont add attk speed.

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Wooma Horns in drop file ? cuz i been killing alot of wts nothing ,, -got a guild so clearly yes.

---------- Post Merged at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

WoomaTemple KingRoom OverLoaded Bud Please Look Into It -- been there? its fixed

/KillToLive

quote_icon.png
u saw Wt kr ?
its packed with mobs ... -- done

yes please put in OKS ---done

as you can see most have been done, or on the bottom of gms list as they are silly little things he has better stuff to do like sort drops out and add new caves ect..

---------- Post Merged at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:16 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:05 PM ----------

And one other bug for the game master is that i learned crash at 45 which is suppose to be at lvl 55 .. please fix m8

---------- Post Merged at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:05 PM ----------

And another bug Rage does protection field and the skill it self rage please fix :) happy langley?

thats the first ive heard of the crash thing, told gm yet? am sure its just a muddle with the database.
and rage adds dc, war has the skill and says its fine

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

oh my giddy aunt,
cant ppl stop moaning, all ur bugs would have been noted and what can be fixed have or will be fixed in due corse, like mystic has said on numerouse occasions, he is NOT a programmer so some stuff he is UNABLE to sort!!
plz just play the game and enjoy, as some bugs we can just deal with if it not really hurting so to speak.
maybe in time mystic will find a little help, but in the mean time plz stop squabbling and moaning like 5 yr olds plz
it really messes up the forums for new ppl who would probably like to have a go at the server!!!

sorry mystic for sticking my nose in but i had to get it off my chest
keep up the good work as server is coming along fine :)
no more puttin ppl off...

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

UPDATE:
-Tweaked FlameField Power
-EvilMir now in game with drops & rares including:
MIR SETS and ARMOUR!
-Blood Land "BrainTree" NPC called Portal(214:66) to Lightening cave d2081 (29:49)

I was planning on doing more but I'm exhausted, i didn't sleep on second last night so i've been awake for 28 hours. off to sleep. :) thanks for helping out Bambi - I will be more articulate tomorrow lol thanks too lang

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

need to fix the dura on fox moon armour m8 as its on dura 4/4 :)

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

GreatFoxPurpleRing Has Same Stats As FoxPurpleRing

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

thanks guys. I will look when im home from work

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

the tao fox ring need upping by something like 2 sc as it 1 sc lower than a titan hun :)

Yea Even GreatFoxPurpleBrace Ac Is Lower Then FoxPurpleBrace

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

Its not down am playing right now ..

and greatpurplefox necky are same stats as normal purplefox necky

---------- Post Merged at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Where is lvl 55+ Cave i know its at tree path but were at ?

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

mystik sorry to bug you but getting a little despirate for mass soul fireball and the mass poison lvl 45 looming and new caves from what ppl are sayin are no good for a tao as to be still only able to kill 1 mob at a time while warriors and wizzys multi kill
my pets will be of no use in there either as the die in bdd to a few tongs and snakes
sorry again to be a pain but i only play taos

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

Are you sure you have the right IP Etc? It shouldn't be down as no one is home. I finish work at 6pm.

Mythik Can You Tell Me Where In Tree Path I Can Find LvL55+ Cave ? Really need to lvl

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

Treepath NPC for FrozenHell is 272,355. Just got home from work. have read all the previous comments but could use some help as so much to do.

please could you add to the list all the things that are broken or need looking at/ putting in so I have a list: (N.B not everything will be fixed as I said before I am not a programer.)

Needs looking at/future updates:
-Curse not working
-Gem System
-Game Points will drop from mobs and bosses, these will be exchangable for EXP scrolls.
-put different mobs in BG - inc diff drops
-maps for 45 cave
-maps for 55 cave
-em needs lightning
-fox kit stats
-masssoulfireball & masspoison

---------- Post Merged at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:00 PM ----------

sorry if I sound rude, sleepy and just so mcuh to do :(