NatSuoCao banned...

Join Discord

Fellony

on dragon server, for cheating...funny thing is (u all probally wont believe) nat never did actually cheat on any of his account, nor did any1 else who played on nat...staff r just retarded

Fellony

CraiG^ said:
who cares?
point of that post was? its a public forum, u cant tell me wot 2 post and wot not 2 post....and ur not every1 either, u cant say wot ppl care about tbh

irl ur just a retard m7

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Criag go Die TBFH... n fellony no one does care... n dont put m7 makes you look like a complete n utter tard

Thank You

Fellony

JohnBarny said:
Criag go Die TBFH... n fellony no one does care... n dont put m7 makes you look like a complete n utter tard

Thank You
if u say so m7

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Im really chuffed 2bh , your a brown pker.But it is sad =/ my 43 war got banned aswell.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
jamis said:
Im really chuffed 2bh , your a brown pker.

omg, brown pking is a crime :O

shame really, sucks getting banned, if u actually do wanna cheat now pm me ;)

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
i say who cares, as if to say i dnt care, expressing my opinion u dnt like it? don't read it.

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
CraiG^ said:
i say who cares, as if to say i dnt care, expressing my opinion u dnt like it? don't read it.
"Rofl at craig" says hes lvled a char to 52 when its same lvl on a server and u wudnt care wud u ? uve got nwt 2 do with the chr and u wud be crying if u was banned

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Doaky said:
"Rofl at craig" says hes lvled a char to 52 when its same lvl on a server and u wudnt care wud u ? uve got nwt 2 do with the chr and u wud be crying if u was banned
"lvl 52" - we still talking bout euromir or was that a typo?

Getting your high level chars banned for not cheating is all part of the GameNetwork Expirence.

Never got an account banned, just lost the activate code on 3 storeage accounts, still got my 2 main chars somewhere lol

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
If its a public forum then Craig^ has the same right to say 'who cares' sd you have to tell us useless D Server info. It also lets me say that you are all goons. Not hired goons. Just goons.

Fellony

FUTURA said:
If its a public forum then Craig^ has the same right to say 'who cares' sd you have to tell us useless D Server info. It also lets me say that you are all goons. Not hired goons. Just goons.
lol

Fellony

Me_F0h_Teh_Win said:
Nat was a bike char anyway so sum1 else prob cheated on it
3 ppl had access 2 that account, from the start to the end (b4 nat was even made, when it was just streetbum on account)....and none of us cheated on it

Starwind

hmmmm, account sharing, 3 people playing it "account sharing is illegal", doing something "illegal" could be considered "cheating"

So, if the char was shared, there was reason to ban it anyway.

The words "tough ****" come to mind.

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
lol LS scum :P :P :P

gutted to hear but as Teh Win said NSC was a bike char :s

Fellony

DrowninG said:

tbh, 3 ppl sharing the account from b4 nat was even made dont make it a bike char (no1 else ever had access other than me, account owner and phillip)...and 2 starwind, staff said banned 4 cheating, not account sharing

also nat wasnt in LS, nat left ls bout 2months or more ago

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
DrowninG said:

When people use Bike char', They are obviously saying it as 'Everyones had a go', 3 people simply DOSNT make a char a 'bike' :)

Starwind

Fellony said:
tbh, 3 ppl sharing the account from b4 nat was even made dont make it a bike char (no1 else ever had access other than me, account owner and phillip)...and 2 starwind, staff said banned 4 cheating, not account sharing

also nat wasnt in LS, nat left ls bout 2months or more ago

who knows then, its worrying when theyre supposed to have "anti cheat measures" that people get banned for cheating. Although u said "no1 that used the character cheated" you can never actually know for sure if thats the case, people on mir will hack friends etc, so this isnt exactly an impossibility is it.

if an account is shared it will eventually be banned for one reason or another, and aside from the person who caused the ban the other players will never really know.