NatSuoCao banned...

Fellony

Starwind said:
who knows then, its worrying when theyre supposed to have "anti cheat measures" that people get banned for cheating. Although u said "no1 that used the character cheated" you can never actually know for sure if thats the case, people on mir will hack friends etc, so this isnt exactly an impossibility is it.

if an account is shared it will eventually be banned for one reason or another, and aside from the person who caused the ban the other players will never really know.
well, i know that none of us cheated on nat...although its impossible 2to prove :(

Starwind

lol, u dont get me, unless u know the people you shared the char with, and sat next to them while they played, and watched them every second they were on the character, then its possible that one of them used cheats.

GN obviously have something pointing towards you cheating, they wouldnt ban an account for no reason cos banned account = less cash.... as much as we hate them, u have to admit they love theyre money....

Fact is you dont know and will probably never know if one of the players of it used cheats, or maybe they let their friend use it and the friend cheated... who knows...

Fellony

Starwind said:
lol, u dont get me, unless u know the people you shared the char with, and sat next to them while they played, and watched them every second they were on the character, then its possible that one of them used cheats.

GN obviously have something pointing towards you cheating, they wouldnt ban an account for no reason cos banned account = less cash.... as much as we hate them, u have to admit they love theyre money....

Fact is you dont know and will probably never know if one of the players of it used cheats, or maybe they let their friend use it and the friend cheated... who knows...
GN banned my old account 4 grief play, they enjoy banning ppl 4 petty/no reason..i know no1 cheated on that account, none of them would know where 2 get cheats even if they wanted 2...and wouldnt cheat on that account after working so hard on it tbh

Fellony

Me_F0h_Teh_Win said:
Doesnt that mean nat was in Ls ....
yes, but it also means nat isnt LS scum, since it has been ages since nat was in LS...been in well respected guilds since, well kinda (TU, WORD, The_Mafia)

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
Fellony said:
yes, but it also means nat isnt LS scum, since it has been ages since nat was in LS...been in well respected guilds since, well kinda (TU, WORD, The_Mafia)
]

The nat i knew was scum, then a difft owner (i think orginal owner) took char back and left Ls i think the only 3 ppl thing is bs tbh

Fellony

Me_F0h_Teh_Win said:
]

The nat i knew was scum, then a difft owner (i think orginal owner) took char back and left Ls i think the only 3 ppl thing is bs tbh
yup, im the guy who was "scum", however nat and phillip were the only other 2 who ever have had access 2 that account...the 3 ppl is not bull**** :)

Requiem

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2003
Hiyo! This is NatSuoCao, very complicated history my char has had. Fellony is telling the truth asthere only ever have been three people on the account, and for the last four months it has just been me. I would never cheat, never will. Phillip, DarkTao1 (Fellony) and myself only people that have ever had access to Nat. Basically at the beginning of last summer i left for period of bout 4 months or so, where DT1 played, managed to pk mia and steal a heaven armour. A fued between DT1 and phillip over items then ensued with phillip stealing items gained through the sale of heaven armour.
I have to point out though, that DT1 had taken from phillip before, it's all in the past now though, and they both kissed and made up.
Then i came back from a holiday to Canada and found out what had happened, and took Nat back. Went guildless for a month until anyone would take me >.< and started to rebuild my reputation. Leveled 39-41 in first month back. Then i got bored of nat at around 50%, and deleted her. I played my taoist (streetbum), levelled him from 33-35, and levelled my new wizzard (LoPanº)to 28. Then due to 6th form deadlines didnt play for 3-4 days. I come back to find i'm banned.

What i find most unsettling is, i've asked staff if there is any way to clear my name, because deep down, i know these two would never do anything to my account. I've had no response what so ever from staff