Neighbours

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
Heh, I have the worst.
If Im sat down my garden at night with a fire, they would turn there bright out door lights on, just to be annoying.
They shout things that there doing to there garden or house really loud, but only when Im outside. The woman would be talking to her husband, "BUT YOU KNOW THE ONLY PROBLEM.... HOW ARE WE GONNA FIT THE JACUZI (spell) IN?"
They'd copy every signle thing I have in my garden, I bought a pool, so what did they do? Buy one. I bought a Life Size game of Kerplunk, so guess what they did!!!
Anyone else have sad/annoying neighbours?

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
u no wot todo.... let me come round with my rig n blast loads of hardstyle all night. pm me if needed

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Zidio said:
u no wot todo.... let me come round with my rig n blast loads of hardstyle all night. pm me if needed

I feel sorry for the 700 other people living in your building.

My neighbours just sneeze real loud.

Reeeaal loud.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Peart said:
I feel sorry for the 700 other people living in your building.

My neighbours just sneeze real loud.

Reeeaal loud.

i feal sorry for the poor folk that get ripped off by you and your pikey family at your pikey fair ground every night with your slugs now stop with ur crap of get BRAPED!

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Zidio said:
i feal sorry for the poor folk that get ripped off by you and your pikey family at your pikey fair ground every night with your slugs now stop with ur crap of get BRAPED!

Youre just angry because you were too short to get on any of the rides :(

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
MY neighbours are ok, i play Acoustic in the garden for them most of the time... Mainly stuff like Eric Clapton.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I have great neighbours, Get along with em all well.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
neigbours of mine, well, lets see, on the right is a dysfuctional irish family, a 20 year old girl who got knocked up when she was like 16, and blasts music out of the windows loudly

left, about 6 families crammed into one house, loud kids, about 12 of them, all around the age of 11 or 12, just piss aorundon the street kicking footballs at people and scratching their cars, although they know not to mess with me

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Eariesty said:
Heh, I have the worst.
If Im sat down my garden at night with a fire, they would turn there bright out door lights on, just to be annoying.
They shout things that there doing to there garden or house really loud, but only when Im outside. The woman would be talking to her husband, "BUT YOU KNOW THE ONLY PROBLEM.... HOW ARE WE GONNA FIT THE JACUZI (spell) IN?"
They'd copy every signle thing I have in my garden, I bought a pool, so what did they do? Buy one. I bought a Life Size game of Kerplunk, so guess what they did!!!

Your imaginary life with you pool, and lifesize game of ker-Plunk must be very interesting, how about coming into the real world with your next post? However, i may be wrong and you MAY with a 0.000001% chance actually have these things, but if so i doubt you bought them yourself.

Some pictures of your pool, and lifesize game of ker-plunk would prove me wrong. Otherwise this is Lies.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
My neighbours are sniches!!!! I got some guy over the street, hes like 80 or something anyways he peeks though his window, and the **** really pisses me off ... like one day i lost my key, so i saw my window open so i jumped on the bin and tried to go though the window, then he comes across the street and sais he will call the police -.-`. so i had to wait for my dad.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I had an annoying next door neigbhour before we moved, who just happened to put out a death threat to a member of my family. Such a sad little man he was.

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Eariesty said:
Yes, we have some nosy old bint next to us who tries to tell us what we should and shouldn't do. She once told us to get rid of our cats as she "likes to watch the birds in the garden and your cats scare them away".

Thankfully I'm moving out into a new apartment next week with two friends. We'll be the only people in the building for a couple of weeks :)

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
That's when good neighbours, become good friends.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
my neighbours r fine, both old people but i beat my hardstyle out day in day out at volumes even clubs are afraid off lol and not a peep at all, it sumtimes that loud when im walking back from the shop i feel the vibrations in the ground lol but then its how music is ment to be played.. so ur ears pop with pressure :D nothing better then not hearing ur m8 go on and on bout his gf being a twat!... :D aaaawww da life lol