Neighbours

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
on the left i have a black guy and his wife who always talk in some foreign language and make all this wierd smelling food that makes me wanna be sick and on right i have this woman who is about 50 and plays this loud drumming reggae music so i just repel it with some lost prophets or muse

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
muffinpie said:
on the left i have a black guy and his wife who always talk in some foreign language and make all this wierd smelling food that makes me wanna be sick and on right i have this woman who is about 50 and plays this loud drumming reggae music so i just repel it with some lost prophets or muse

loser.

reggae music can be good at times

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Eariesty said:
Sure let me just find my Mobile Phone

its been almost 2 days now, havent you been able to find your phone? Or maybe you were talking out of your arse, or maybe you took a million pills, and accidentally moved into a new house in a country where mobile phones are banned.

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
Or is it because I dont give two ****s about someone who thinks his good. I would post for anyone else. But not you.

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
my neighbours are quite..as i dont have any atm both house's next too me are empty lol..so im safe for now..just hope when ppl do move have no kids -_- or babys as the last owner did and her baby kept me up everynite :s