Nemesis [Ruby] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Airstrike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2012
Well just logged on and though this was quite funny, threatening people over an online game.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/images00c.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/images01u.png/

Quite funny.

Long was server down for last night?

The guy is a little bitter his old guildmates realized how immature and greedy he was and won't join him a second time around ^^.

Him and his small band of equally obnoxious r/l friends are the only bad thing about this server.

shukaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Romania
The guy is a little bitter his old guildmates realized how immature and greedy he was and won't join him a second time around ^^.

Him and his small band of equally obnoxious r/l friends are the only bad thing about this server.
Airstrike u really read minds ??? Thats exactly how they are ... cba 2 go with them anymore anywere for nothing in the world ... i was with them before but i cant be asked now greeeedy immature and a bunch of tards ... that live life in mir !!

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

cba 2 say theyr names ppl already know them for beeing how they are ... abusing every1 ... and many more threatening ... like they are some big bullys but they nothing but some kids with gangster dreams pmsl :))) =))))

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
LOL, this is too funny for words come hunt me down if you so wish, finished on a high rage boys have we?

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Airstrike u really read minds ??? Thats exactly how they are ... cba 2 go with them anymore anywere for nothing in the world ... i was with them before but i cant be asked now greeeedy immature and a bunch of tards ... that live life in mir !!

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

cba 2 say theyr names ppl already know them for beeing how they are ... abusing every1 ... and many more threatening ... like they are some big bullys but they nothing but some kids with gangster dreams pmsl :))) =))))

alex you said you was going to come to england and stab me because i beat you on a game? now you call me immature?

as for jack, i give you items and help you then u go and lure on me when the game tele'd me somewhere when i was asleep? thats pretty low

EDIT: also i think the majority of mir allready know im a cocky fker but wers the fun in mir without pking and arguments

Last edited by a moderator:

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Completely disagree with accusations about John/Andy (both or either) being greedy. Both have been more than generous with me on countless servers and are two of only a select few I trust enough to happily share accounts and items with.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Completely disagree with accusations about John/Andy (both or either) being greedy. Both have been more than generous with me on countless servers and are two of only a select few I trust enough to happily share accounts and items with.
In fairness, to start with I thought they were dicks as well. But actually spoke with /KTHXBYE999 and he's alright. Duno who the other guy is but if it's AIDS I'll stick by my 1st judgement =P

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
In fairness, to start with I thought they were dicks as well. But actually spoke with /KTHXBYE999 and he's alright. Duno who the other guy is but if it's AIDS I'll stick by my 1st judgement =P

Lol KTHXBYE999 is a third person, also a good lad! All are sound they just enjoy being the bad guy and winding people up!

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

AIDS/Andy/Butters/KillMe i'm a dick but that makes the game fun

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
a server without us is a boring server in my opinion thanks for your support guys :)

/KTHXBYE999 (Tim)

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Lack of GM communication seems to be the curse of the RubyM2 files..

There putting the server on a dedi or somet n uploading the client to another website cuz megaupload has been shut down.

Reb0rN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2009
untamed posted on form Things arnt going too well having some trouble with the dedi server, dont think we'll get it done tonight but fingers crossed.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
It's getting beyond a joke, 1 update* in 9 and a half hours.!

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
whats going on with this server ? doesnt take much to keep us updated whats happening ^^ instead u say fk all and when ppl read this thread thy probly wouldnt take a second look.