New Gear

Join Discord

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Just got some new head gear. Took me about 2 weeks of daily quests. My bear looks sick now.

terascreenshot201206291.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Still looks like a pedo to me.

Oh and they updated yet? i thought about loggin in but i rage quit the last time i played and uninstalled the game and now my cd drive broke so can't install it agian.-.-.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Can you rage quit lomcn next plz?

Out of interest though, what am I a fan boy of? Or do you just blurt out words you heard from c00l ppl?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
final server stability update was last tuesday. patches should be coming shortly.

i know we're very behind NA in patches, but lets be honest, we haven't even finished the current content yet. As long as i get it eventually and frogster dont complete fail and close down european servers, i dont really care how quickly they update. still plenty of stuff for me to do atm.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I give up on how many names I try'd to choose.. Only names I could use was mumble up words.. So I give up on it.

-Ash

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You're telling me you purchased the game, downloaded a 12GB client, and quit before you even started a char just because you couldn't find a name you liked?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
You're telling me you purchased the game, downloaded a 12GB client, and quit before you even started a char just because you couldn't find a name you liked?

Me and my step dad started ages ago.. So I had client for ages probably still got it hanging around on PC.. Doesn't take long to download so.

Simple : Download @ Night = Done In Morning.

And I try'd all sort of names.. I couldn't even get one working.. Try'd like over 10-20 Names and none worked.. Try'd a name like "lllllllllooollll" Or anything daft like that and it works.. But I aint having a name like that 'NO THANKS'.

May try again in a moment time and try other different names..

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Can you rage quit lomcn next plz?

Out of interest though, what am I a fan boy of? Or do you just blurt out words you heard from c00l ppl?

Someone still mad? Get back to adding pointless crap to Lomcn please, another advertisement would do nicely.

Anyway, i won't return until more content is added, it's a good game but you need something to do end game and at the moment there really isn't much you can do because frogster are so slow.