New Gear

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You didn't answer his question :(

Hes a fan boy of me o.0 He will do anything to quote my post.

Been like this when i explained to him what a "troll" was, couple of days later hes making a topic about "trolls" like he now has a idea what they are. You will see a topic about "Fanboys" after this.

I remember Tai as the complete tool bitching at everyone in off topic, i don't see him as admin lol. Makes me cringe the way he was on here.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Been like this when i explained to him what a "troll" was, couple of days later hes making a topic about "trolls" like he now has a idea what they are. You will see a topic about "Fanboys" after this.

I remember Tai as the complete tool bitching at everyone in off topic, i don't see him as admin lol. Makes me cringe the way he was on here.

Meh, I don't have grudges against any Admins tbh. I think Tai's a good laugh now and then. He did change a few things to which I liked though, so +1 in my books.

I was never around in Off Topic in past so don't know of the experience you speak of. I'm fairly sure Tai is half-troll himself, so I'm surprised you had to explain what a Troll was to him lol... unless he was trolling you.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

I'm definitely the mad one here. Spamming my inbox with "you mad bro" is not trolling. It's just you, saying words you heard on an online game and using them out of context. Just the same way you're now saying 'fanboy' over and over. You're a dimwit who probably has maturity issues.

I was never around in Off Topic in past so don't know of the experience you speak of. I'm fairly sure Tai is half-troll himself, so I'm surprised you had to explain what a Troll was to him lol... unless he was trolling you.

He was all like "HAHA U MAD BRO IM TROLLING U HAHA U CANT BAN ME FOR THIS HAHA U MAD BRO" so I banned him and he went on Tera and cried about it to Farphit and then he accidently posted a screenshot of it here. Lols, such a chump.