New Lyrics

Join Discord

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
How can love be called a chav? when he spends his time on the internet giving A* arse shines to Jealy? More like a geek try's to become chav, oh and ur 'lyrics' suck ****.

Heh, this reminds me of a guy in school at a 'rap battle lol'

So the 1st guy say's his crap, then this massive big black guy thinking hes ace at rap's comes and starts ' You think you can **** my mum? You dick is to small' There's idiots lol .... or someone in a game insulted me by saying "ill suck ur mothers dick". IDIOTA!!!

-ps u suck.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻-▬──▬☻

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
When i pass that azz i bet it be looking to gas,
when i smoke that shiz i be taking a wizz,
when i flo on the mic i be letting them knowz,
i am the biggest mfukin dyke in this concert hall.

fo shiz.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
@Bountie :
FUTURA said:
You're ignorant, you're stupid, you're thick, you're dumb, your brain works crap, you're dim, dull, retarded, not clever, turd for brains, the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on.
:lol:

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
@Bountie :

LETS ALL LAUGH AHAHAH NOT. Dont you have anything better to do than sit on this forum licking arse and talking crap 99.9999 of the time? I mean, i post then i go do shopping, com back play a game for hour, visit this forum and your still on here posting ... jez man find a hoby.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
MentaL said:
When i pass that azz i bet it be looking to gas,
when i smoke that shiz i be taking a wizz,
when i flo on the mic i be letting them knowz,
i am the biggest mfukin dyke in this concert hall.

fo shiz.

im so banging yo!!!!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Loved1 said:
atom you need to realise that people have diff taste in music mate.

ragnar none of that states that it is my work. it says old skool namez, mare is old skool. it says cam is useless as they are pics i found years ago and printed, couldnt find them again and had to take a pic.
the character is 1 of my own as i stated
Ok let me make it REALLY clear.

Loved1 said:
1stly, how do you all know im not mare, which i am mare... but not mare139?? i have wrote mare for 2 yr onward now... if you gonna start chattin **** bout how im not some1 who you all aparently know make sure you know who i am 1st ? fools
There, you are clearly saying you ARE Mare, but not Mare139 (saying they are two different people).

You can also clearly make out that you are claiming the work you posted to be MARE's not Mare139's. When someone pointed out that on one of the pictures there is Mare139 in the bottom right corner, you posted a childish insult, as you knew you are busted.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Loved1 said:
ragnar none of that states that it is my work.

Loved1 said:
One of my 1st caracters ANDSorry bout the pics cam is useless

Which implies that you took the pictures yourself of this graffiti that you claimed to have produced.

Just at least own up to it and save yourself looking like more of an idiot than you already have on this thread. You've already owned yourself so hard and you don't even know.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Ah well.. seems like he doesn't wan't to admit it.