New Lyrics

Join Discord

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Loved1 said:
you peart, have no right to be here, let alone judge.

now, lets stop being childish like usual peart and give it a rest?

mod lock thread please as the kids got their mits on it

Well I, and clearly the owners of the site seeing as im not banned, think I do. So you got nothing, squire.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Loved1 said:
@Ragnar : im 16. and more mature then you.
Ofcourse you are.

And about how you were babbling about Peart not going out.. excuse me but ren't you the one whose been sitting at home the whole day posting on this thread?

I'm sure you'll read this post, so could you please answer this time - how come you tried to claim a famous grafiti artists work to be your own? Heck, did you rip those lyrics off someone aswell?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
ive been on the computer today busy.

i did not rip, i said, ''this is some old graffiti i have on my computer''. i dont believe that i stated it as my work.

lyrics are pure on the spot thanks. got plenty more

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Peart said:
this one?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mkNGne4ZWB4&search=neil%20peart

well one does tend to work up a sweat under heavy lighting, as would anyone above oh say.. 12 years old? guess you find it pretty hard to relate to such an age group though.

OMG, HOW CAN ANY 1 SLAG THAT OFF?

Also, chavs think they are from the "ghetto" correct me if i'm wrong, but this origionated (or what chavs will see / wanna be origionated) in black america, and started with black youths did it not? =X

if that is, as i belive, true.. then most chavs want to be black ^_~

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
nah wrong type of people mate. chavs just want to be 'hard' and are just bums to be honest.

you are thinking of the black people in london mainly who want to be like americans

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Loved1 said:
i did not rip, i said, ''this is some old graffiti i have on my computer''. i dont believe that i stated it as my work.
Ok, i have some spare time so why not.

First off.. you posted this.

eerrmm.... got some old skool grafitti that you can use if ya like...

One of my 1st caracters
character8jd.jpg

Mare (Old skool namez lol)
mare0cc.jpg

mare3d7nz.jpg

Sorry bout the pics cam is useless

Then... Grim posted

Grim said:
What the ****? Mare139 is a legend and here you are passing his art off as yours?

Now your reply was
Loved1 said:
1stly, how do you all know im not mare, which i am mare... but not mare139?? i have wrote mare for 2 yr onward now... if you gonna start chattin **** bout how im not some1 who you all aparently know make sure you know who i am 1st ? fools
Seems like you are implying that it's your work.. but let's dig further shall we? Wond replied with the following.

Wond said:
Looks like Mare139 is passing your work off as his then mate.

http://www.graffiti.org/mare139/mare_book_1.html
You, at that point, knowing that you're cover was blown, decide to throw the childish insult card.

Loved1 said:
sorry wond... we aint all ghetto like yu and dont hav 2 lie 2 get our food, twat.
sorry ragnar... we aint all bums like yu and dont hav 2 lie 2 get our food, twat.

At this point, you were banned, and the post was locked. If the post had stayed open, i'm sure you would have continued with the act :).

Soo.. first you post some grafiti saying it's some old school stuff you found. Ok at that point it wasn't that obvious yet, and if you had stopped there, you probably could get away with it, however you said that you are Mare, and that Mare and Mare139 are two different people - which they clearly aint seeing as on the second grafiti you posted, you can clearly see Mare139 in the bottom. You didn't admit the fact that you tried claiming Mare's work as your own, yet Farphit promised to ban you if you didn't. I think i'll do it myself unless you admit :).

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Rap battling? Make sure you give me some pointers on it, but im clued into rapping, so i know where its at

ya'll ya'll house guyz gangster bro, my daughter hates me or my wife or something like that and then i go hanging in my car which i call my wheels and drive around and violence is bad and i shot a guy in the face and then we did drugs, and i try to be a good role model, and you shoudnt copy what i do but its cool, and my girlfreind is sexy, and i punch her 2 times a day, and i raped my friend, but im a good guy, its so hard to survive, and now some generic swearing cos kids dig swearing **** piss ****** ya'll ****.

Chorus

ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll IN THE HALL ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll HALL BALL SCRAWL ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll ya'll

Verse 2

Lots of random generic **** about war, or killing people and how it makes you sad and then you go out and do it, and some more stuff about being in a gang and violence and owning car and loving your daughter, who's mother you beat and some **** :D

******s.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
atom you need to realise that people have diff taste in music mate.

ragnar none of that states that it is my work. it says old skool namez, mare is old skool. it says cam is useless as they are pics i found years ago and printed, couldnt find them again and had to take a pic.
the character is 1 of my own as i stated

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
is it a rough estate or nice estate??

as most people on the internet have never left their homes and think, ''council estate, must be rough as i am a rich boy'' ;)

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
It can differ at times as sometimes it can be quite quiet but at others its worse, through the week it's usually quiet but then at the weekends you get everyone pissed and causing trouble.