New Lyrics

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
tbh i dont want to listen, its not that i dont like your music, its that i dont like you. my mate plays the bass guitar, and tbh, he sharts all over you

<3
<3<3
<3<3<3
<3<3
<3

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Thats nice for him, Ive never picked up a bass in my life though so uhh.. i couldnt give less of a shit

EDIT: and as soon as he releases his first concert DVD, no make that first platinum selling album, or hey even just album, please tell me.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
well you havnt done any of those as of yet.

my mate has played plenty of concerts and his mate is making a cd featuring my mate

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
:lol: whatever dude, im sitting here making a ton of money from my music, while youre sitting at home writing shitty lyrics hoping to win some lame competition that noone cares about.

Adios, loser.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
the net is where i like to release myself when im out of the studio or the stage. just because im a musician doesnt mean i cant enjoy the fruits of the internet, dumbass :rolleyes:

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
you can believe what you want, son, just go back to my previous statement about how much of a loser you are.

"i gotta write offensive lyrics so i can win the rap competition :tard:!!!11" :lol:

infact i believe the term YOU used was "affensive". :lol: youre such a joke, Loved1.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
@bugzy : grown up(fullstop)

@peart : its a rap battle, therefore, you have to offend your opponent. your a musician, you should know you have to make your opponents look worse than you

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
If thats what you think music is about, then just quit now. quit everything.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
little ****s?

if you dont like me, dont read my posts to be honest. you have no right to judge me, you dont know me.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
I think you'll find we have every right to judge you

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
you peart, have no right to be here, let alone judge.

now, lets stop being childish like usual peart and give it a rest?

mod lock thread please as the kids got their mits on it

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I did expect it, but not from kids like peart trying to act 'kool'. i expected you to say the lyrics are crap or whatever, which i really wouldnt mind, but saying the music in general is 'pathetic' or whatever is a bit sad tbh. people have their own tastes, and this is mine.

spam stops after the dotted line?!?!?!

........................................................................................................