NoNamed MiR2 [Crystal] (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
i read read read and dont know for what ppl was baned xd what rule they broken m8 ?

People have been modifying the client source code and bypassing the client version check (if it's enabled) to be able to increase gameshop item quantity above 5. They are then buying lets say 40 mounts causing the price to overflow and reset back to 0. Meaning they will get 40 mounts for 20million gold when 1 mounts original value is 2billion. This has been caught by the GM through logs which shows how many of X product a user is buying and for what price.

The current variable used for gold I think has uint which is a 4,294,967,295 limit. Buying >3 mounts will cause the value to overflow.

This issue of being able to bypass the 5 stack/item limit has been fixed in pull request 223. Even if a user edits the client.exe to bypass this it will be caught in the server.exe

The overflow issue has not been fixed as it would require a lot of variables changes (causing unnecessary work). The average server will never reach this 4.2billion gold cap. I guess i'd advise the GM revises the extremely large credit to gold ratio (which I think he is aware of). To apply this fix download the latest source code and compile a new server.exe.

TDID

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Okay, so through and through ive defended this GM.
but ive had enough.

Usercount is at 7, all time lowest.
i believe me and powerofmagic are the only people that play that have been here since day 1 of the server.
and until today, our dedication was met with respect and our gear and levels worth.

i havent been on all day, until around 8:30pm GMT, i logged off at 10pm last night.
and i come on to this. heheheh.PNG

Lkira is someone ive never seen play mir, never seen in SZ and never seen hunting, and this is coming from someone who plays a good 8 hours minimum a day since server release.

Lkira has appeared out of nowhere, some how got to level 129, despite no one reaching level 129 til yesterday and thats powerofmagic someone who has been playing since server release.

just to put it into perspective

The mount is donor
The torch is donor
the belt is something ive never seen before but its name suggests its donor and isnt in game shop
the weapon is something that there is only 1 other of in game which is owned by powerofmagic
the braces/rings/necklace are the best in game to date.
the boots are something that requires you to craft which is also something very VERY hard to come by and requires you to kill atleast 200 bosses.

i think its fair to say they donated for @level 129 and full best gear for that level.

ive played since day 1 as ive said, ive played through the exploits and the bugs and glitches and stayed because i enjoyed playing and enjoyed the graft.

i no longer enjoy playing because of this, neither does a lot of people considering yesterday usercount hit 20 again and today its 10 max.

You've lost a dedicated player, and tbh, have just made me realise why i completely quit mir in the first place.

i do not expect to return to play this server unless there are HUGE changes regarding kit, balancing, exp rate for level 127 atleast cause its kinda bugged.
among other things such as no more donating for levels, donating for items is fine, i can pk that away from them, but once they can donate for levels ive had enough.

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
but ive had enough.

i believe me and powerofmagic are the only people that play that have been here since day 1 of the server.
and until today, our dedication was met with respect and our gear and levels worth.

i havent been on all day, until around 8:30pm GMT, i logged off at 10pm last night.
and i come on to this. View attachment 17868

Lkira is someone ive never seen play mir, never seen in SZ and never seen hunting, and this is coming from someone who plays a good 8 hours minimum a day since server release.

Lkira has appeared out of nowhere, some how got to level 129, despite no one reaching level 129 til yesterday and thats powerofmagic someone who has been playing since server release.

The mount is donor
The torch is donor
the belt is something ive never seen before but its name suggests its donor and isnt in game shop
the weapon is something that there is only 1 other of in game which is owned by powerofmagic
the boots are something that requires you to craft which is also something very VERY hard to come by and requires you to kill atleast 200 bosses.

i think its fair to say they donated for @level 129 and full best gear for that level.

ive played since day 1 as ive said, ive played through the exploits and the bugs and glitches and stayed because i enjoyed playing and enjoyed the graft.

i no longer enjoy playing because of this, neither does a lot of people considering yesterday usercount hit 20 again and today its 10 max.

You've lost a dedicated player, and tbh, have just made me realise why i completely quit mir in the first place.

i do not expect to return to play this server unless there are HUGE changes regarding kit, balancing, exp rate for level 127 atleast cause its kinda bugged.
among other things such as no more donating for levels, donating for items is fine, i can pk that away from them, but once they can donate for levels ive had enough.
And KoKo (same guild "noob"), i never seen him before :)

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

The reason there was 20 yesterday and 7 today is because the weekend events are stupidly OTT. You grind all week and then a weekend event comes on and all your weeks grinding is for nothing. People get the same/ better kit drop from the event and level a lot faster.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
but ive had enough.

and i come on to this. View attachment 17868

The mount is donor
The torch is donor

tbh ive played from day 1 and ive seen them both...

also money talks, not saying they have donated but they could have, but then again only seen u online a few days ago and as thedayidie said these events the gm is doing make it easy to level and gain kit, who is too say he never got lucky drops and while u was logged off he was on grinding freely, until gm confirms your accusations you'll just have to accept it.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
tbh ive played from day 1 and ive seen them both...

also money talks, not saying they have donated but they could have, but then again only seen u online a few days ago and as thedayidie said these events the gm is doing make it easy to level and gain kit, who is too say he never got lucky drops and while u was logged off he was on grinding freely, until gm confirms your accusations you'll just have to accept it.

he is wearing donor torch and mount(something you can only get from donations) and ive never seen him online before, level 127 is glitched and it takes an extreme amount of exp to level past it, powerofmagic can confirm this and anyone else over level 127, theres no way he leveled in one day and reached the highest in the server.
theres only one way it could of happened, if he was level 129 fair enough, if he had the gear fair enough, but he has come out of nowhere to the highest in game and the best kit in game...its no coincidence

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
lkira's a known player unlike you
he's a good one too and if you're jealous you can't surpass him even being on the server from day one you're just sad since 125 is obtainable in one day. you might not have noticed but there's 1 cave worth doing from lvl1->oo which is the realms and will easily grant you so.
i don't need to ask to know he's a donor but he could still be #1 without it.
you're just butthurt under your own imagination now

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
lkira's a known player unlike you
he's a good one too and if you're jealous you can't surpass him even being on the server from day one you're just sad since 125 is obtainable in one day. you might not have noticed but there's 1 cave worth doing from lvl1->oo which is the realms and will easily grant you so.
i don't need to ask to know he's a donor but he could still be #1 without it.
you're just butthurt under your own imagination now

chill out exploiter, and im not a known player....hmmm ViolenceIsASin, KyTheLad, Lioness, Appletango. there my characters and i think youll find kythelad is a known player you muggins.

with regards to leveling, like i said, something you wouldnt know, but LEVEL 127 IS GLITCHED AND TAKES A LOT LONGER TO LEVEL HENCE WHY THERES CURRENTLY 5 LEVEL 127'S AND 2 PEOPLE HIGHER THAN THAT one is powerofmagic who grinded for like 2/3 days at level 127 then once he got past it boosted to 129, the other is Lkira who appeared out of nowhere.

for future reference, dont speak about the exp rate above 127 unless your actually above 127 and havent exploited.

if your banned your comment is unnecessary *cough* retaliator *cough*

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Lkira is a well known Donator. If it's for sale he will pay the price to be the best. He cares not for community or betterment of server he just wants to grief everyone and get their items with his unearned items.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Totally agree what was said above with regards to leveling. Yes, 127 has rapidly slowed down I requested for the exp table to be made smoother on Saturday, by Sunday evening the only improvement was a slight exp adjustment in Snakes. Level 127-128 took a good amount of time with using 450% exp potions, the server usercount has dropped since the weekend and as mentioned above it was due to the event. Gaining 0-255 all stats on "event kit" is over the top, when returning back to your normal kit it really is a downer. But also what has effected the usercount is the items.... You practically remove the whole "level to wear" by making all rare items no level.
Also, I understand that you have hit the limit for monster strengths. I'm 129 wizard and not one boss hits me, I can two hit them with met. I would of thought a lesson learnt from the previous version where the exactly the same problem occurred. Other than the issues, the server was enjoyable had some good laughs on it. But it's now at the point where the server cannot progress without any adjustments to the source code to enable you to create harder bosses.

/PowerOfMagic

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I did ask the question from the beginning of the server what was different from the last server he hosted, this was the reply:

last server was too high a rate, people done the content in 2 days, and with the file limitations i wasnt able to build on top (max stat 255 etc)

this is still highrate, but not as high. if that makes sense.

the last server only went down when no1 played, wasnt viable to keep a server online with 0 players.

Disappointing he didn't balance it better, servers with low life-spans are a let down imo.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
I did ask the question from the beginning of the server what was different from the last server he hosted, this was the reply:

Disappointing he didn't balance it better, servers with low life-spans are a let down imo.

in all fairness, i dont blame him for taking donations off someone for max level and max gear, its dying server.
i would still be playing if there was new caves that have a better exp % per minute than pythons, but there isnt, and the fact i logged off for 1 day and came back to someone that was higher level than me out of nowhere and had best gear in game was the final push i needed to quit the server.

a shame really because when the usercount was high before all exploits, it was awesome to play, but the only challenge i had before i quit was leveling, there was no enemies on account of them all being banned so it was a bit boring.

if major updates come out then i may make a return along with a few other players but until that day comes i bid you farewell noname

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Said it from day 1, he needed to get one of each class which was serious about the server on a Event map with sameish stat kit and balanced like that, his problem was he was here problems on forums going and changing the Skills damage in the Server end, without logging on and test it, Servers been over since the drop pot got explioted with no rewind. Mir Rev only decent #C up right now.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Said it from day 1, he needed to get one of each class which was serious about the server on a Event map with sameish stat kit and balanced like that, his problem was he was here problems on forums going and changing the Skills damage in the Server end, without logging on and test it, Servers been over since the drop pot got explioted with no rewind. Mir Rev only decent #C up right now.

Mir Rev? i logged on that and there was no new content, and its basically euro x2 exp rate??
what makes this a decent server cause i failed to spot it when i logged on it?

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
so this server was just a big bunch of fun, nothing more nothing less. i do how ever find it funny how people could moan about any part of it as you all seen the gm has not a clue whats going on, balance was a big joke due to the nerfs/buffs he done, should of left chm hitting 4k/buffed met to hit 4k and left taos with op energy shield/buffed sfb, the bosses were nerfed from beginning were they did hit alot harder. when i first logged on i failed to see the difference from last version, looked/felt the same to me.

also u would find it boring being in the most populated guild on the server, he should of had the guilds as small as 5 members each guild and let friends fight each other to be in with the big boys.

fair play to him getting people to donate thou, just hope it was much fair game stats. some of the prices in GG shop were stupid. the only time i seen 100mills coming in to the game was when some noobs was dropping bunches of 100mills on the floor in sz, i think a normal gm would of had the server down for a few hours checking out players to avoid it spreading but hey people just pick it up and spent it and nothing was said.

some people were banned for exploiting and some people exploited and never got banned, i believe it how u go about the exploit which is how u get banned when it comes to this gm.

overall i believe this is another lesson learnt for this gm.

P.S. we hope he gets it right for the 3rd version (i know some of you will be back) :P

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
What Server are On about in a Online Advert? Thanks alot for Not Helping me to get INGAME!!!!!!!! People say alot but do Very Little, thus a Name on a forum.... how would you make a Better Mob? Please dont share the Librarys, Dlls make your own you know so dam much.......hey Microsoft made that avaible to everyone.......... .NetFramworking..

I have NO LAG! I dont get Handouts, and I wont Spam on this advert....Ask in a private message, and or pm Someone to make a Discussion, owner do not Have too.......... Thanks for the Privacy I will keep it in mind next time I have Logs, in the USA.. We actually have a Privacy Law Yes its enforced.. Amazon got sued for Sharing Priivate Info..Enjoy thhe GAME, dont play a GAME.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
spartekas;[URL="tel:1047341" said:
1047341[/URL]]What Server are On about in a Online Advert? Thanks alot for Not Helping me to get INGAME!!!!!!!! People say alot but do Very Little, thus a Name on a forum.... how would you make a Better Mob? Please dont share the Librarys, Dlls make your own you know so dam much.......hey Microsoft made that avaible to everyone.......... .NetFramworking..

I have NO LAG! I dont get Handouts, and I wont Spam on this advert....Ask in a private message, and or pm Someone to make a Discussion, owner do not Have too.......... Thanks for the Privacy I will keep it in mind next time I have Logs, in the USA.. We actually have a Privacy Law Yes its enforced.. Amazon got sued for Sharing Priivate Info..Enjoy thhe GAME, dont play a GAME.
Like this post if you had 0% idea whats this post about.

Status
Not open for further replies.