NoNamed MiR2 [Crystal] (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Said it from day 1, he needed to get one of each class which was serious about the server on a Event map with sameish stat kit and balanced like that, his problem was he was here problems on forums going and changing the Skills damage in the Server end, without logging on and test it, Servers been over since the drop pot got explioted with no rewind. Mir Rev only decent #C up right now.[/QUOTE

Mir Rev ??

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Mir Rev? i logged on that and there was no new content, and its basically euro x2 exp rate??
what makes this a decent server cause i failed to spot it when i logged on it?

X13, 40+ Peaking users atm, White valley with all caves, Hell cave, Red cave Maze, Loads of other new caves i forgot the names of. Best balance i've seen on #C with all 5 classes. 2 New sets i've seen so far after euro content. 4 people are already over 60+ so leveling isn't bad at all.

Shame Lapta and lomcn can't settle there difference's it really is the best #C has to offer at the moment best experience i've had since Origins.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Wasn't Piff saying the same thing about todd's server 2 weeks ago? "Todd works so hard or something" Lapta was already caught selling heaven armours and tried to deny it 2 days into the server lol

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Wasn't Piff saying the same thing about todd's server 2 weeks ago? "Todd works so hard or something" Lapta was already caught selling heaven armours and tried to deny it 2 days into the server lol

Yup. He said the same thing about azzi's server too, he says it about every server hes been playing for over 5 minutes. The guys so full of **** lol.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Never played azzi's server logged on seen it was same old ****, no balance logged off, same with todd's server, i believe i was backing todd's server when it was in beta if that was what your on about and was also praising this server before the gm started ****ing balance up. zzz if Mir rev so bad why has it got the best user count of any #C file up and running and it can't advertise on Lomcn lol lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Never played azzi's server logged on seen it was same old ****, no balance logged off, same with todd's server, i believe i was backing todd's server when it was in beta if that was what your on about and was also praising this server before the gm started ****ing balance up. zzz if Mir rev so bad why has it got the best user count of any #C file up and running and it can't advertise on Lomcn lol lol

Because he has 100's of emails of previous players who played his servers, The idiot is actually selling heaven armors etc for £40-£60 so he's basically taken files from here, changed fixed a few issues on the files I released and put a server online so it's basically a quick cash cow.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
despite contrary belief the server isnt closing, nor am i done working with it.

i am away untill friday, but i will update for the weekend.

i repeat, server is still online and i have no intention of taking it down anytime in the forseeable future

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
despite contrary belief the server isnt closing, nor am i done working with it.

i am away untill friday, but i will update for the weekend.

i repeat, server is still online and i have no intention of taking it down anytime in the forseeable future
How much £ for levels ? :)))

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016

ip change

---------- Post Merged on 25-11-2016 at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-11-2016 at 07:39 AM ----------

reboot inabit to add double exp for the weekend

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:59 AM ----------

double exp now on

---------- Post Merged at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:16 AM ----------

added new belts
added Unholy orbs (Add 50 DC/MC/SC) , maximum of 150 of 1 stat

---------- Post Merged on 26-11-2016 at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-11-2016 at 10:39 AM ----------

new u
ip

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Hey GM please update IP in 1st Post... I would look there.... and thx..

What is the drop rate on Womataurus Horn

And why cant I run 2 clients? Atm if I ran 2 clients would mean 2 PCs with win7 SP1 min.

Wizards have ALOT more than 800 mc But 1 thing it shares with Mir3 is The shield(Bubble) thats the advantage.........

Tao AC AMC dont cast the same everytime, I seen it lower than what I started with-- is that the files or?

it Debuffs its self.

War always needs Most AMC-- no magic Resistance-- Taken out in DarkRealm HR(dumb Idea) Assasin code is old wth is the problem, yes played assasin in 2008-2009 Private server. I dont see Buffs AC AMC...unlesss i hit F10...

What is in code what is in the server, dunno. war skills work fine. Wizard Fine. Tao Thinking of deleting, what would I buff. Some Monsters are Immune to PA Slow..

no 1 has the archer no one in Ranking.

I am Quiting for the reason that there no PVE, outside of Bossrooms They get High ass levels from runnign them 24/7 High XP but no1 has SAY this at all XP needs takn out of fixed Bossrooms, or server will die QUICK... I am 96 none of it has been in boss rooms Farming.

GM put alot in this, another example of **** Players who dont deserve anything.......... Making 130 levels and not do anyother maps wth is wrong with you guys.......... These people should, and need to be BANNED on all server Advertised on here for atleast since I joined. Yes i heard of that and Mir4, but guess why alot are not here.

If you FARM the BossROOMs you can gain 10-30 levels in a day The players are corrupt, that isnt a Factor to control, but Denial is gonna run dry. bb Still + to INcredulus, sorry.....ignorance pisses me off.

1 more thing-- GMs are not YOur ****ing Banysitters!

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Yes, it was on after I see the screenshot too...sometimes You need to use Alt+F4 cause user side stalls, but i on Wifi, and always Higher Ping. I am sorry to those who did help people,and this is a good server, I can still have some Fun :) And Jet20 I believe I offered you Help on F B with your Heroes the Host...But many things could have ran- Trust Merchant. Use a script on Magic boost and rename to Renounce Increase Damage and durance eaach level. Yes Online for last 4 Months. Everyone have a Merrychristmas too.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
i am unwell atm, server is still onloine though.

will try to update as and when i can, apologies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.