NoNamed MiR2 [Crystal] (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
okay i misread you saying it does have a cooldown, its cooldown is like 0.8 seconds so i presumed you meant it needs one cause its quite a rapid casting spell imo. and i have no idea what your saying about poison and freezing, you will hardly every land a freeze or a poison on a player from melee or ranged pvp attacks (hence why i said its rare = rare to land the hit and freeze opponent) this coming from someone with freezing 16 so i know what im talking about.

my nose isnt brown i just know the full story and im not from a guild that sits and slags off the other players all day and so my opinion on certain people has been 'brainwashed' into thinking they cheat/exploit, ill tell you one thing, if i find a cheat on this server, i wont be reporting it, cause i might get banned and be broadcast that im a exploiter/cheater because i found one.

and i think the spam in this thread is becoming too much now

can a mod please delete the waste comments like people just posting to abuse others etc and not actually speaking critique or advice for the server

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
6.jpg 6.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:42 AM ----------

wizzy are the best to be yet again can 2 hit a war with 40k hp 1 metro and 1 blizz nn u seriously need to take the server down and get some testers should of been done b4 it went live

---------- Post Merged at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:27 PM ----------

so you keep booting me off server ? well your clever good job im smart and have screenshots uploading shortly

---------- Post Merged at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:31 PM ----------

7.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:34 PM ----------

thought u removed my gold admin ?

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:35 PM ----------

2.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:37 PM ----------

your a joke you like

---------- Post Merged at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:38 PM ----------

ban me cause u fukt up on 50% drops even tho i told when i first notice also got u to shut down server 3 times cz of massive drops but now ur banning to keep ur titan guild happy what a joke gl anyways illl upload more screens of me and gm talking :)

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
THIS GM IS FULL OF **** :) Made me to look like the bad one for his error to keep the cryers happy now im banned lol

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
keep posting screenshots this is intriguing me, and no tbh he never defends himself so he musnt have anything to defend, he only ever posts to say servs back up and a non-active GM is frequently what makes servers crash

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
tht first screen waas 10 mins b4 he kicked me and banned me lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:46 PM ----------

guess he thought i wouldnt take screenshots silly boy

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:49 PM ----------

wont even reply cause he no's i did fk all wrong and hes only doing cz i offer ppl my items b4 i quit cz he cant fking ballance the server out right one bit ( hes sat reading these now but wont comment :D )

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
Seems to me, His Power over the players have gone to his head, he's banning people without investigating lol

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
hes stop reading now :D server wont last long after this tho :D cz now they no hes full **** saying he removed my gold when clear in all the screenshot he hasnt the where i have 1 mil is cz i moved it over to my wizz b4 taking it as i didnt think gm would be happy after lying to u all saying he removed my gold lmfao when clearly i still had 144 mil

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
If im not replying to you, its because im choosing not to - doesnt mean im 'inactive'

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
THIS GM IS FULL OF **** :) Made me to look like the bad one for his error to keep the cryers happy now im banned lol
I dont understand why your so abusive... Its simple, if you dont like the game play choose another one .

Peace !

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
stop talk like a **** to GM lol he made best server but only he need know how balance server :) and we all can help him with this :)

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
stop talk like a **** to GM lol he made best server but only he need know how balance server :) and we all can help him with this :)
Agree with that !

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Agree with that !

you are the gm thats why you'd agree with that.

SERIOUS NOTE:

whens dark souls being implimented as ive had one in storage forever from a boss drop on like 2nd day server was live?

also.. is there going to be any changes to light body, and crescent slash? sins are leveling slower than the other 3 classes.

thankyou for reply in advance

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
About time this little monkey got banned.
Also he speaks utter bs and crying all day on forums.
1 example is like 10 days or more ago when ppl had alot less stats he was saying on forums tht I hit ppl 20k with blizzard. Which made GM to nerf it and I was doing like 300-500 total dmg from a fully landed blizz @ 2500 mc VS a 400 amc player. I know it's been SLIGHTLY buffed again but it was just a mere example about this guys exaggerations.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Sucks man, Thunder never should of got banned many people was clearly using them Medium drop pots, plenty donate here and why would they not be using them ? Thunder was only dude on server who posted screen shots and got it fixed.

Just logged on 90% of my guild has stopped playing servers dead only titans left.

Status
Not open for further replies.