Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
We all know is not guilty . But maybe trolls can find a way to look like.

Even if we ignored the matching IP's - the rest of the glaring evidence against him shows that "only a bunch of idiots" wouldn't believe it.

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
Even if we ignored the matching IP's - the rest of the glaring evidence against him shows that "only a bunch of idiots" wouldn't believe it.

We can't acuse someone when all that fake proves are easy to be done. Would be nice to ask him if its involved or not and respect his answer not keep trowing **** when evidence like this can be made by anyone.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We can't acuse someone when all that fake proves are easy to be done. Would be nice to ask him if its involved or not and respect his answer not keep trowing **** when evidence like this can be made by anyone.

Please explain who would impersonate Dj to this extent and for what reason?

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
Re: Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Easy. Someone who wanna **** him up ?
Question for you: why DJ would ever do this ?

---------- Post Merged at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:14 PM ----------

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

---------- Post Merged at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Question: Who the **** are you?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

That's the best you can do? Your moves are weak.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
See Spart's posts point/highlight what really ****s me off here. A lot of people accusing others of not being subjective here, whilst actually being the worst offenders at remaining subjective themselves.

Let's take away the in and outs, and look at it as a 'which side' argument (ignore word use etc, it's not a criminal trial, i know that)

Side 1: Innocent
Side 2: Guilty

Guilty:
A **** ton of information that highlights, and strongly indicates DJ (and in other respects Zed, for different issues if not truly supporting). None of it fully conclusive, but it's there and it's very, very indicative.
Motive is unquestionable. This is undoubtedly the strongest argument. And one that even the other side would have to conclude is a nigh on given

Innocent:
A few people saying stuff - mainly insults and bile. Literally nothing else. No one has given a good point, no one has countered any argument/information in a valid, solid effort. All counter arguments are deflections or 'I know you are but what am I' defences.

On the flip of coin, most people defending him are using the 'you've got no proof' argument. Whilst literally having 0, literally nothing, to support their case/argument other as to why it isn't him/why we should believe it isn't. Defend him if you want to, give your opinion if you want to - but stop doing so whilst insulting others and treating your opinion like god damn fact just 'cos you like the guy.

Bottom Line: It was a dick move, all information heavily indicates him, most people are gonna believe it's him (especially when coupled with most peoples experience with him on here lately).

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
We all know is not guilty . But maybe trolls can find a way to look like.

Your post history is nothing but slating zircon too, guess DJ's called for backup. :torn:

Can we hold a LOMCN trial? I'll be the LOMCN approved stenographer, Far can be the judge and Tai can be the executioner. LOMCN will be our jury.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
Your post history is nothing but slating zircon too, guess DJ's called for backup.

Jamie did a good job for what he did. I respect his work and he have all my respect. Just becose i like the old mir3 style more then what he done to his server thats not mean i slate zircon. And tbh i dont think any of my reviews has something similar like slate. And about DJ backup im not an important person on this comunity to can say something about or someone listen to me . Was just an opinion.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Your post history is nothing but slating zircon too, guess DJ's called for backup. :torn:

Can we hold a LOMCN trial? I'll be the LOMCN approved stenographer, Far can be the judge and Tai can be the executioner. LOMCN will be our jury.

Am I the Plaintiff or ?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Jamie did a good job for what he did. I respect his work and he have all my respect. Just becose i like the old mir3 style more then what he done to his server thats not mean i slate zircon. And tbh i dont think any of my reviews has something similar like slate. And about DJ backup im not an important person on this comunity to can say something about or someone listen to me . Was just an opinion.

You prefer bad frames and shitty game play? :P

SkeemaLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
Shocking behaviour, to think I even voted dj as top contributor. Zedina refusing to distance himself because imo he's just as involved. The back and forth brown nosing from the two of them has made my eyes bleed over the past few months. Any attempt to discourage people from zircon was taken by them at every opportunity despite being clearly inferior files (imo)

ZentaurX needs it's Lomcn approved status removed at the minimum. If was me I'd ban them both. The mir community is small enough as it is, when someone tries to bring mir2 and mir3 community together via a new server and other server owners can do nothing but hate and try to disrupt and sabotage another gms hard work. Disappointing.

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
Shocking behaviour, to think I even voted dj as top contributor. Zedina refusing to distance himself because imo he's just as involved. The back and forth brown nosing from the two of them has made my eyes bleed over the past few months. Any attempt to discourage people from zircon was taken by them at every opportunity despite being clearly inferior files (imo)

ZentaurX needs it's Lomcn approved status removed at the minimum. If was me I'd ban them both. The mir community is small enough as it is, when someone tries to bring mir2 and mir3 community together via a new server and other server owners can do nothing but hate and try to disrupt and sabotage another gms hard work. Disappointing.

Omg skeema is that u ??? :D if u are the same skeema (karmas husband or my m8) hope u are ok or not using some kracks m8 :D skeema badboy :D

SkeemaLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
It is indeed the same skeema been around Lomcn forums as a quiet browser for years but lost details to my old account so am still a Lomcn noob. Just disappointing to see this kind of behaviour from an approved Lomcn server and his affiliates. Anyone asking why dj would do something in support of zentaurX which he's currently admitted to playing really can't be that ignorant. Let's not forget the gsp files released by dj were restricted with full version being unlocked by payment? What's to say dj isn't being paid by zed as one of his 'dev team for gsp/korean. Maybe wage is dependant on server donations then motive becomes more and more believable. Still shady **** that has yet to be explained no way promotes a trusting experience that playing an approved server should promote.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
It is indeed the same skeema been around Lomcn forums as a quiet browser for years but lost details to my old account so am still a Lomcn noob. Just disappointing to see this kind of behaviour from an approved Lomcn server and his affiliates. Anyone asking why dj would do something in support of zentaurX which he's currently admitted to playing really can't be that ignorant. Let's not forget the gsp files released by dj were restricted with full version being unlocked by payment? What's to say dj isn't being paid by zed as one of his 'dev team for gsp/korean. Maybe wage is dependant on server donations then motive becomes more and more believable. Still shady **** that has yet to be explained no way promotes a trusting experience that playing an approved server should promote.

Jamie pm me i got proofs that DJ was no the person who did this

I prefer Jamie because mecha been planning this for long time ago

SkeemaLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
And I never cheated on hasekura. In truth I actually acquired a cheat program off of someone who i won't name and sent the cheat program to gms in order for them to understand what the cheats do and what to look out for, as requested by them. If gm akera or akane were still about somewhere they could confirm but that's irrelevant to topic discussion anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.